Respiratory Disorders Community
Lymph Nodes on the Lung: Shortness of breath
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung and respiratory issues, allergies, asthma, bronchitis, colds/flu, chronic cough, COPD, lung abscess, nasal polyps, pleurisy, pneumonia, sarcoidosis, and tuberculosis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Lymph Nodes on the Lung: Shortness of breath

My mother has been admitted to three separate hospitals in the space of two weeks, with a general symptom of severe shortness of breath. X-Rays have revealed lymph nodes on the lung but other tests such as CT Scans and Blood Tests have revealed no other abnormalities. Other less prominent symptoms include dry mouth and sporadic tingling in the fingers and toes. Any advice would be really helpful, thanks in advance.
Related Discussions
My sister has had pneumonia, had xrays, then a Ct and it was adnormal.  Now they have her an appointment with a pulmonary dr at Darmouth Medical Ctr, NH for physical, then a PET and a biopsy.  However, they haven't told her much and the soonest appt is 9/24/09...Today is 7/31/09.  I belive from what I have read and her health it may be lung cancer.
THoughts, advice?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Respiratory Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank