Respiratory Disorders Expert Forum
MESSAGE TO ALL FORUM VISITORS

This forum is for questions and support regarding lung and respiratory issues. such as: Allergies, Asthma, Bronchitis, Colds - Flu, Chronic Cough, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, Emphysema, Fibrosis, Lung Abscess, Nasal Polyps, Pleurisy, Pneumonia, Sarcoidosis, Sinusitis, Tuberculosis.

MESSAGE TO ALL FORUM VISITORS

Med Help International is so grateful for the support of this forum by National Jewish Medical & Research Center, but we are most grateful for NJC-R.N.-DC who monitors this forum every single day!  

As with most things in life, we often don't take the time to thank people for all that they do to make our lives better. We hope our members and visitors will take a moment to let National Jewish Medical & Research Center know that their support of this forum is GREATLY appreciated!! To post your "thank you's", just click on the "Post Comment" button at the end of this message.

Med Help thanks NJC-R.N.-DC. for her endless compassion and dedication to this forum!!! We also sincerely thank M.D.-D.T. and B.T for their continued support of patients from around the world!

Cindy Thompson
Med Help International

Cindy Thompson
Med Help International
Thanks Med Help and NJ for your help in a time of need. This is a very valuable service for the Global community.

Eros.
Thank you to NJ and the forum. I read about once a week and have asked a question previously.
A big thank You for all the input and insight into the problems us who post are trying to dealwith. Thhanks!
Barb
Thanks to the RN JC for all their help.  This is such a valuable service.
A short message to thank NJC-R.N. and M.D.-D.T B.T for all the info I found this site a few weeks ago and visit everyday I thank them for their answeres on smoking as this has been the only place info has been available to me.
Yes, thanks indeed.  It is great to have a forum to share info & concerns, as well as get good medical info.  Thanks to NJC & MedHelp!
Starion
I echo those thanks to NJ and the dedication of the NJC-R.N.-DC
just reading some post replies has helped to put my mind at ease when I was going through a difficult barrage of tests for a lung scar - It is so good to read the balanced views of a professional and the search facility is brilliant even when looking for information on types of procedures to clear your head before you have to face them and know what to expect - I wish their was a National Jewish near where I lived, but having this resource online is a lifeline.

Best regards and thanks for your time

Jane
(Pulmonary Sarcoid Diagnosed 2002)
Thank you for being here.  When my doctors scare me to death and then can't find the time to answer my questions I can come here and try to find some comfort and answers on my own.  I don't feel quite so all alone when I remember you are here.