MUCOUS
I'M GET MUCOUS IN MY THROAT ALWAYS HACKING ,GAGING, SPITTING. AND RAGING
MUCOUS FROM MY THROAT.  I HAVE BEEN TO ALL KIND OF DOCTORS, SOMETIME I'M THINKING THAT IT MAYBE SPINAL FLUID LEAKING IN MY MOUTH AND THEN DOWN MY THROAT, I'M GOING CRAZY THIS SUFF. ALSO AFTER I HAVE EATTEN THE MUCOUS FLOW AND FLOW
FROM SOME PART OF MY HEAD ARE MY THROAT. THIS STUFF  MAKE ME VERY NERVOUS

This discussion is related to can bad smell be related to spinal fluid leakage?.
Hi, relax, it has nothing to do with spinal leakage. Most probably because of "post nasal drip" you are having these symptoms. This is a condition in which excessive mucous produced by inflammed sinuses dribbles down the throat.

Consult an ENT doctor, try steam inhalation, nasal irrigation, antibiotic course(amoxicillin, levoflox etc) along with anti histamincs.
Your problem could also be related to acid reflux.  You can have this without the usual pain, just excess mucous that you can't seem to swallow.  I just had a Nissen Fundoplication for it last week and hope it helps.  Also comes from post nasal drip.
i have this same exact problem. for awhile my doctors blammed it on allergys and it was part of it, but only the start i guess. then they diagnosed me with acid reflux and the pills seem to only work some of the time. but it a constant flow of mucous running up my throght up my nose, coffing to make it come out, and its a huge annoyance.