Micro plasm
My daugther was just diagnose with this . Can you tell me about this.

This discussion is related to Microplasma.
my daughter was also diagnosed with this and i get very worried about everything, due to our lack of understanding about this. She is 4 now, but since she was born she has always been prone to infections of her ear, throat and mainly her chest. August 2008, she had a cold, eas treated for many different infections, and ended up developing pin ***** spot all over her body, and very quickly, a scald like rash developed and spread over the whole of her body, some looked like red circles with white middles and her body parts started to swell up, starting with the whole of her ear to double its size and right the way down to her legs and feet. she was admitted to hospital, and sent away, telling me it was just viral. we ended up in and out of there over a few days and eventually went on its own. she has had pnuemonia twice and in feb this year had the body swelling rash thing again. she was rushed in to a different hospital by ambulance as airways seemed to swell also, was kept in for nearly a week and found she had this microplasma. but unfortunately myself and my husband was unable to understand the doctors explantion. therefore we no very little about all this and she is ill again at the minute, just been given more antibiotics for a chest infection and i feel myself from the past two times her body swelled up and rash developed that its starting again. We just dont know how worried to be about all this. Will it ever go from her or is she stuck with it? what exactly happens and why does it cause her to have the swelling and rashes? and how did it come about in the 1st place? if anybody is able to give any info on this i would be very greatful.