Respiratory Disorders Community
Nose/sinuses burning upon waking
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung and respiratory issues, allergies, asthma, bronchitis, colds/flu, chronic cough, COPD, lung abscess, nasal polyps, pleurisy, pneumonia, sarcoidosis, and tuberculosis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Nose/sinuses burning upon waking

Every day for the past couple weeks my sinuses have been burning really badly upon waking up. I did just get over a pretty bad illness which attacked my nose and throat but that has mainly passed. My nose is also really stuffy when I wake up and a lot of snot comes out when I blow it.

It continues to burn for about an hour after I get up then usually subsides, but it comes back every night! I don't smoke so that shouldn't be the cause..anybody have an idea what could be happening here?
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Anyone?!?!??!  Please I need help with this
Blank
Me too! Our nose is dry with tiny cuts inside. Use humidifier and nose drop lubricants they sell at Walgreens by medipots. Or lotion or vaseline before going to sleep. Raise the humidity in your room its all dry.. it may seem dumb to say that because your nose may constantly run or boogers but at night they dry in your nostrils everything gets dry.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Respiratory Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank