Respiratory Disorders Expert Forum
One year old sleep
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding lung and respiratory issues. such as: Allergies, Asthma, Bronchitis, Colds - Flu, Chronic Cough, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, Emphysema, Fibrosis, Lung Abscess, Nasal Polyps, Pleurisy, Pneumonia, Sarcoidosis, Sinusitis, Tuberculosis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

One year old sleep

Hi I have a one year old son that I feel have sleep problems. We took him to the doctor they did a test on him overnight. The doctor just said that he snores. When I look at him sleep( I don't know if I'm saying it right) right in the middle of his throught it sinks in when he is inhaling. It does that for a while then his stomach dosn't move for a couple of seconds. Then he start back breathing that way again. I really need help with this. I'm afraid that there is truely something wrong and the doc. is not listening.