Respiratory Disorders Community
Other Asthma treatment alternatives
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung and respiratory issues, allergies, asthma, bronchitis, colds/flu, chronic cough, COPD, lung abscess, nasal polyps, pleurisy, pneumonia, sarcoidosis, and tuberculosis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Other Asthma treatment alternatives

I have taken Advair steady now for the past 12 yrs.  I am 53 yrs old.  I started looking into alternative treatment for asthma.  My chiropractor said he maybe able to help.  After 3 months going 2 times a month my chiropractor has helped me go completely off advair 100% cold turkey. I can breathe deeply now, take walks without fear of an asthma attack.  I feel great.  I have the usual withdrawl (withdrawal) symptoms but I would rather go through the withdrawl (withdrawal) symptoms than take a drug that was keeping me sick.  I am now looking at essential oils to help with any asthma symptoms if any, which by the way have not come back or happened.  

Today's Doctors are trained to treat illnesses with drugs that are danerous to us, they are not trained to on how live healthy lives and what we should do to stay healthy without the use of drugs which keep us sick.  DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SEEK ALTERNATIVE METHODS AND TREATMENTS!!!

This discussion is related to Irreversible damage to lungs due to asthma.
Hi good to see you are doing well. Just a word of caution, to know that there is no residual bronchospasm, have lung function tests done. As for alternative methods of therapy, adopt those which have scientifically been proven to give good results. Good Luck with your therapy. Regards.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Respiratory Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank