PND
I have read every bit of information I can find, including all the posts, about PND.  I have had it off an on for the last several years and it has been constant for the last year.  The one thing I have never read about is that I feel BAD.  It is like I am in the initial throes of catching a cold.  My head feels somewhat full and my face, neck and even down into my upper chest have a sensation, almost like heat.  The feeling I have is very hard to describe.  My quesion is has anyone else with PND experienced a BAD feeling.  Do you think they are related.  While the PND is disgusting I could live with it, but the BAD feeling is making my life a living hell.  I have had every test under the sun and all were negative.  My ENT doctor says there is no cure, but he can't put a name to it.  HELP!

This discussion is related to Cure for constant Post Nasal Drip and throat clearing.
This is going to sound crazy to many, and we will not get into how I discovered this. I know people will try this because we are all desperate. This solution did not cure me, but it reduced it from 100% to 3%, seems impossible to get rid of, but listen all. This had to do with sex (oral). I suffered of PND that was bad bad bad, then somehow I ended up with spermicide cream in my mouth. After the party etc, I realized the tickling and bother at the back of the throat was gone, it was amazing to have it end suddenly and immediately I knew what had happened. My theory is for later discussion , well, we will talk on this later if anyone wants, but for now, try this. Get spermicide condoms or just spermicide cream they sell and gargle with one for a few minutes, along with the saline solution that is great with baking soda. It sounds "gross" etc. Just do it. The key is to get a good swish and it tastes bad, just do it and swallow a little to make sure it covers. When this happened to me, it was amazing, it was like a fire in the back of my throat that burned for years had been put out suddenly, I still cant get rid of all of it, but its 3% of what it was, completely controlable and is not a major problem anymore. This is semi anonymous for obvious reasons but I want to know if this fixes anyone.  I have no comment about doctors in case they are reading this, and that tells you all. Spermacide condoms or spermacide cream, gargle with it. I dont want to hear anyone with theories, just of you tried it.