Respiratory Disorders Expert Forum
Pain in/behind left breast tight back muscles to left of spine
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding lung and respiratory issues. such as: Allergies, Asthma, Bronchitis, Colds - Flu, Chronic Cough, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, Emphysema, Fibrosis, Lung Abscess, Nasal Polyps, Pleurisy, Pneumonia, Sarcoidosis, Sinusitis, Tuberculosis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Pain in/behind left breast tight back muscles to left of spine

I am a 22 year old female who is in fairly good shape. For about a year now i have had trouble taking deep breaths. My back & shoulder muscles are very tight, only to the left of my spine, and it seems related to the breathing problem. In the last few months i have also developed a pain in or behind my left breast which happens usually when i do actually get a good deep breath. Many times, i also feel like i need to yawn and am unable to produce one. Exercise seems to have no effect, positive or negative, on any of my symptoms as i tend to do about 45 minutes of cardio and 45 weight training 4-5 days a week. I had a chest x-ray yesterday and my doctor said it was "beautiful." He ordered a D-Dimer test which i have not recieved the results for yet. Do you think it could be blood or lung clots? Do you have any other ideas?