Pain when i breathe in.
I get random pains in my lower right chest when i BREATHE IN. It is Extremely sharp.

They come at least once a week and can last from a little while to two days. It all depends if i can catch it. Almost like a cramp. If i feel the pain, i hold/ control my breathing.

I believe that is all.

Hello and hope you are doing well.

If with movements like breathing in you are getting pain it is likely to be an inflammation of the skin, subcutaneous tissue or the bone. This can happen with injury, repetitive activity or an infection of the skin. Sometimes it can be costo-chondritis, inflammation of the sterna rib junction. If the pain is aggravated with work or exercise then it could be due to cardiac pain. But when in doubt always best to have it checked. So please consult your primary care physician who may ask for an EKG or a treadmill test to rule out a cardiac cause for the pain.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.