Respiratory Disorders Expert Forum
Please help me .

This forum is for questions and support regarding lung and respiratory issues. such as: Allergies, Asthma, Bronchitis, Colds - Flu, Chronic Cough, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, Emphysema, Fibrosis, Lung Abscess, Nasal Polyps, Pleurisy, Pneumonia, Sarcoidosis, Sinusitis, Tuberculosis.

Please help me .
I been having trouble bringing up my phlegm in the last year. I tried every home remedy recommanded . I been to almost every specialist to get answers . I have not been yet diagnosed for this condition . Everyday it's getting worst . It seems like I have a cold with congestion everyday for the last 6 months . The ENT doctor tested me for sinus problems . The CT scan showed no abnormalities . I went to the allergy specialist and it was negative for asthma and allergies . They tested me for swallowing evaluations and it was negative . I had a endoscopy done and everything was normal and no acid reflex . I don't know what to do next. Please help me
Asthma Tracker
Asthma Tracker
Allergy Tracker
Allergy Tracker