Respiratory Disorders Expert Forum
Pneumonia: What is the Time of complete recovery?
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding lung and respiratory issues. such as: Allergies, Asthma, Bronchitis, Colds - Flu, Chronic Cough, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, Emphysema, Fibrosis, Lung Abscess, Nasal Polyps, Pleurisy, Pneumonia, Sarcoidosis, Sinusitis, Tuberculosis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Pneumonia: What is the Time of complete recovery?

My age is 25. I got boold with my sputum. Doctors diagnosed is as  Pneumonia and i was in hospital from 20 to 28 th of November this year. But the climate is very cold so the symptoms are still pursuits. My sputum is mango yellow in color and sometimes rust in color for sometime every day. I am still getting sputum with caugh and sometimes throat irritation since last 1 week (from 11th december). But blood with sputum is completely stoped. Today doctors took X-Ray, culture test of sputum, AFB tests, blood test and 2D echo test of heart. And told i am improved and normal.

My questions are

(1) why still sputum is yellow in color after 28 days also (28 days over from the day when i started antibiotics). Why still sputum is coming with caugh. How long these symtoms (symptoms) pursuit.

(2) Is this 25 the age to get all this trobles.

(3) How can i take precautions hereafter.

(4) Suggest some balanced food.

Thank you in advance