Pre-Employment Result Consultation
Hi, Good day.. I recently had my Pre Employment medical exam, and the impression stated is:
Left upper lung field findings suggest probable minimal Koch's infection, clinical and laboratory correlation recommended Mild thoracic dextroscoliosis.

I would like to ask, what does this mean? thank you for your help
Hello and hope you are doing well.

As per the report kochs is otherwise Tuberculosis, or TB. The infiltrate as it is in the apical portion of the lung, its likely to be due to tuberculosis. This is correlated with clinical symptoms and blood tests, which will show a raised ESR and increased lymphocyte count, if it is an active infection. Dextroscoliosis is a curvature of the spine to the right.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
Hi thank you so much for your answer.. it really helped a lot for my knowledge. I'm already taking up medication for this, as the doctor advised. Thank God i didn't lose the job offered to me, but the doctors advise is for me to rest for 2 weeks and take medication before i can start to work. thank you so much for your answer.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Good to see you have been initiated on medications. Tuberculosis can be treated completely, just ensure to see that you complete your full course of therapy. Also, get a good balanced diet to boost up your immune system and to help tackle the infection. So, don't worry and you can post any further queries you have, will be glad to answer.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
Hi Thank you so much, i would like to ask what food is good to eat to boost my immune system, and to have balance diet.. thank you so much..
Hello and hope you are doing well.

To boost your immunity you need to take a balanced diet, which includes adequate proportions of fats, carbohydrates and proteins. Also, ensure to take plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables to get all the vitamins and minerals. Fruits also contain antioxidants, which are protective against many diseases.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.