Pulmonary Tuberculosis
I am a female 27 yrs old..I havent smoked my entire life but during my medical examination for my new job my physician who conducted the physical examination told me that I have PTB, my chest PA evaluation says that I have a suspicious density in the upper right lung and needs and apicolorodtic view...actually  i have expected it already since during my previous jobs i was required to have a chest api view also and the common question they would ask if i have any sickness related to lungs ...i have an acute bronchitis..and easily they would clear...but this time its no longer okey since the interpretation of my apicolordotic by the radiologist was : shows fine nodular density seen on the right apex. Left apex is clear and no other significant findings see. PLUS a remarks: Inflammatory process, right apex. PTB is entertained.  Can anyone please tell me what does this means?....I have already lost the job I was applying for because of this and now it is causing me a lot of emotional trouble.Thank you for your help..
If you have a diagnosis for tuberculosis it isn't the end of the world.

As terrible a disease as it is, it can be treated. Once in remission, you can hold most jobs with the permission of a physician.

It is VERY serious, and untreated you will endanger the lives of your family and all around you. And you will die a painful, horrible death.

You must follow the instructions of your treating physician EXACTLY, taking whatever medications are prescribed EXACTLY as prescribed for as LONG as prescribed.

There are further tests ahead, and they should be performed promptly.
hi DR.

i just wanna ask how many day,week,month can minimal ptb can be cure???
good day to all dorctor's there please inform me how to cute minimal PTB and tell me for how long it will take if i going to follow the treatment...how long can be the PTB gone if i going to cute it??

pls reply to my message tnx
TB goes into remission and needs to be checked yearly with a chest xray not a typical TB skin test since you have tested positive. The treatment takes from 6months to a year depending on how your body reacts to the medication. You really need to speak with a pulmonary doctor about the medication they would treat you with. The meds are very strong and have a whole bunch of side effects. Try and hang in there..good luck RB
i was apply for a job overseas , i had my medical examination and they said i have a PTB on right apex.. i was just wondering because a month ago before my medical i did a similar test and they cleared me.. no findings at all..why is it suddenly i have this PTB