Respiratory Disorders Community
Relapse of Pleurisy
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung and respiratory issues, allergies, asthma, bronchitis, colds/flu, chronic cough, COPD, lung abscess, nasal polyps, pleurisy, pneumonia, sarcoidosis, and tuberculosis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Relapse of Pleurisy

I have pleurisy and have been on complete bedrest for a week.  I feeI better and plan on going back to work Monday.  Can you relapse with pleurisy?  I have had the most severe pain I have ever had since my back surgery and do not wish it on anyone.  My family reunion is next weekend in another state (7 hour drive), and we go up on Saturday and come back on Sunday.  It is possible I can have a relapse because I would do anyting to prevent that?
Related Discussions
518117_tn?1376975281
I had pleurisy about in January. Took me two months to get over it. I have had surgeries and three children and I put the pain with pleurisy right up there with those. I though have a lung disease COPD and might be why I had the pleurisy for few months. I thought I would never get over it. I never want it again. I have no answers on the relapse etc. But just wanted to sympathize on the pain of pleurisy. Hope u get to take your trip and take care.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Respiratory Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...