Respiratory Disorders Expert Forum
Respiratory Disorders

This forum is for questions and support regarding lung and respiratory issues. such as: Allergies, Asthma, Bronchitis, Colds - Flu, Chronic Cough, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, Emphysema, Fibrosis, Lung Abscess, Nasal Polyps, Pleurisy, Pneumonia, Sarcoidosis, Sinusitis, Tuberculosis.

Respiratory Disorders
why i feel tightness in throat and choking in throat ?
why i feel shortness of breath
I am sorry but, with the limited, somewhat non-specific information you have provided, it is not possible to venture an explanation regarding the cause of your symptoms.  Such symptoms can be on a physical basis or an emotional basis secondary to anxiety.

What I can tell you, however, is that tightness of the throat and shortness of breath are worrisome symptoms that deserve professional evaluation and care.   These need not be, symptoms of serious disease of the lungs, throat or heart but they must be evaluated,  especially if these are symptoms of recent onset, and/or never experienced in the past.

I strongly suggest that you arrange to see your doctor in the very near future.

Good luck
Asthma Tracker
Asthma Tracker
Allergy Tracker
Allergy Tracker