Respiratory disorder
I was diagnosed with bronchitis/pneumonia about 3 weeks ago.  All this time I have experienced pain in the right upper quadrant, under my right arm, middle of my chest and a slight burning feeling in the upper middle chest.  The pneumonia was in the rt. lobe.  After two weeks I was told I had pluersy.  It seems like something more than that is wrong.  Should I be concerned about anything else or have any other tests done.  I was told I had to wait 8 weeks for another chest x-ray as the pnuemonia could still be present.  The uncomfortable feeling is making me anxious.  Thank you
Hello and hope you are doing well.

You symptoms could be due to pleurisy. The pleura, the lining of the chest cavity and lungs can get inflamed leading to pleuritis, causing pain with coughing. It can occur due to local causes like lung infections. This can cause referred pain to the shoulder and arm pit. Therapy lies in treating the underlying cause. So, continue with your medications for pneumonia and take painkillers for the pleuritis.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.