Severe coughing and vomiting - 3 weeks
For 3 1/2 weeks now I've had a pretty bad cough mixed with some cold-like symptoms. I've been to 3 different doctors, the first said it was a cold, the second said I had Bronchitis and post-nasal drip, the third said because I haven't gotten any better I most likely developed pneumonia. The coughing is not my problem, however. My problem is that for the past week and a half every time I eat, I cough and vomit up everything I eat. When I cough I gasp for breath and my stomach seems to have involuntary spasms and I gag and a lot of times I vomit. This doesn't seem normal, any help?

I'm on my second round of anti-biotics and I don't seem to be getter any better :(
Your cough may well still be the problem and is not unusual after a bronchitic illness.  Many times the bronchitis you describe is viral and airway healing takes a very long time...as much as 6 to 8 weeks.  Inhaled steroid medicines used for asthma often improve these symptoms quicker.  Just to be sure..you should see a lung doctor. You should also address the issue of coughing when you eat with the doctor to assure you are not aspirating