Respiratory Disorders Expert Forum
Shadow on my lung..
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding lung and respiratory issues. such as: Allergies, Asthma, Bronchitis, Colds - Flu, Chronic Cough, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, Emphysema, Fibrosis, Lung Abscess, Nasal Polyps, Pleurisy, Pneumonia, Sarcoidosis, Sinusitis, Tuberculosis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Shadow on my lung..
I had a x-ray of my chest done and the Dr. called me and said she saw a shadow on my lung. I had a cat scan done and I'm waiting on results. My question to you is Do u think I have cancer because she wanted a cat scan done right away, or what do you think it is? Please help, waiting and worrying in Pasadena, maryland
Discussion is closed
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
242587_tn?1355427710
Anything I might say regarding your doctor’s thoughts that led to the ordering of a CT Scan would be pure speculation on my part.  I would note, however, that there are many other reasons to order a CT scan than the suspicion of cancer.  I suggest that you ask your doctor about her reasoning that led to the CT Scan.  

Good luck
Discussion is closed
Cancel
A
A
Blank
Request an Appointment
Blank
Asthma Tracker
Asthma Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blank