Respiratory Disorders Expert Forum
Shadow on my lung..

This forum is for questions and support regarding lung and respiratory issues. such as: Allergies, Asthma, Bronchitis, Colds - Flu, Chronic Cough, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, Emphysema, Fibrosis, Lung Abscess, Nasal Polyps, Pleurisy, Pneumonia, Sarcoidosis, Sinusitis, Tuberculosis.

Shadow on my lung..
I had a x-ray of my chest done and the Dr. called me and said she saw a shadow on my lung. I had a cat scan done and I'm waiting on results. My question to you is Do u think I have cancer because she wanted a cat scan done right away, or what do you think it is? Please help, waiting and worrying in Pasadena, maryland
Anything I might say regarding your doctor’s thoughts that led to the ordering of a CT Scan would be pure speculation on my part.  I would note, however, that there are many other reasons to order a CT scan than the suspicion of cancer.  I suggest that you ask your doctor about her reasoning that led to the CT Scan.  

Good luck
Asthma Tracker
Asthma Tracker
Allergy Tracker
Allergy Tracker