Shaky hands and body after pneumonia
Hi Dr.

I got pneumonia almost 3 weeks ago. I did not get any treatment for the first 2 weeks of having it. Then with the X-Ray examination, the doctor found a light pneumonia, he gave me antibiotics. I feel better now. I breath better, I do not cough, etc. The only thing that concerns me is a shaky hands and body which I get sometimes. I do not think that it is visible to others, but I feel it and it concerns me.

It worth mentioning that I did not get a treatment for the pneumonia since I did not complain about my cough or my chest in the first 2 weeks due to another medical problem which made me literally terrified for almost 7 days. During these 7 days I took many kind of medications.

I'm not sure if this is an after pneumonia symptoms, a medication reaction, or due to being under panic for long time.  

Please let me know what do you recommend me Dr.