Should I exercise during a sinus infection?
I would like to know if its okie to exercise if i still have green/yellow mucus, pain in my right cheekbone, eye and jaw and teeth. i have finished all my antibiotics and its been a full week since i first seen the doc.
i do feel tired but there is no fever. the pain however is unbearable to the extent tat i cant really eat anything.. painful to chew
If you are that uncomfortable, I say no...don't push yourself. You sound miserable!!! Since you are still draining nasty looking stuff, please see your doctor again. It could mean that you need a different antibiotic to clear your infection. He may want to swab and culture it to identify what bacteria is responsible for the infection as well as tell what antibiotic would work best.
I am not a doctor, just a fellow sinus sufferer and a RN. Please see your doctor for the best advice.
Sunny:)