Sinus Infection Due to Tropical Plant spores
Ok a guy at work brought in a tropical plant. After a few days it started to smell bad and after a few more days he got rid of it. But he did not clean out the vase it was in. After a few more days I got this bad smell in my nose that is getting worse and worse. It has been over a month now and I have tryed nasel kit to flush out my nose. I have tryed a nasel spray called NASONEX that my Doctor put me on along with allegra. NOTHING IS WORKING.
The smell is getting worse and it is causing all my food to taste bad. It is getting so bad that I am now getting an upset stomic and its causing me to lose sleep. How can I make this go away? I am sure its from that damn plant. P.S. I cleaned out his vase and scrubed it clean one nite after he left work. Why am I sure uts from his plant, because the smell is the same. PLEASE CAN SOME ONE HELP ME?
I think you should see an infectious disease doctor and an ENT asap
Ok So I copy pasted from my above post and when I hit paste words showed up that I did not type I saw the words Stool and bad smelling Now I did type bad smells in my nose BUT II DID NOT TYPE ANY THING ABOUT MY STOOL SMELLING BAD. WTF COME **** SMELLS BAD AREADY SO ETHER THIS SITE IS A ******* JOKE OR IT BEEN HACKED ETHER WAY I AM DONE