Sinus Pain and Bleeding
Recently I have been experiencing severe sinus pain and pressure accompanied with bloody mucus.  The pain is so uncomfortable that it triggers my migraines.  I am currently on a daily Topomax regiment for my migraine treatment.  This sinus aliment developed about 5 weeks ago when I was been treated for a URI and noticed the bloody mucus when my sinus were draining.  I thought I had a bloody nose but it appeared to be draining from by sinuses when I attempted to clear them.  There were no signs of infection in the mucus just a very thick bloody show.  Now It seems that this happens every couples of days every since then.  I guess I am kind of freaked out because of amount of blood clots that I bring up and the pain I experience when it is happening.  Should I be concerned?  Is this just a very servere allegery?

This is very normal. It's happened with all my sinus infections over many years.