Respiratory Disorders Community
Sinusit, Common Cold and HR

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung and respiratory issues, allergies, asthma, bronchitis, colds/flu, chronic cough, COPD, lung abscess, nasal polyps, pleurisy, pneumonia, sarcoidosis, and tuberculosis.

Sinusit, Common Cold and HR

For teh last 2 days a have common cold and sinusit (viral) with flue like syp and no fever. Will this cause my HR to increase. My normal rest HR is 62 and now around 78. I am 42 yrs old.

Thx

No one have that sort of info....
I am 42y male, healthy with normal resting HR range from 60-64. For the last 2 day I have common cold (URTI) symptoms, like coughing, throat pain, headache (frontal), and feeling tired/ sick with NO fever. My resting HR now is around 74. Is that rise in HR is a matter of concern? Is it related to the infection itself? Or it’s a cause of worry only? By the way, I not on medication