Respiratory Disorders Expert Forum
Sore throat no spots, mild body aches, almost no fever, stiff neck, etc...

This forum is for questions and support regarding lung and respiratory issues. such as: Allergies, Asthma, Bronchitis, Colds - Flu, Chronic Cough, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, Emphysema, Fibrosis, Lung Abscess, Nasal Polyps, Pleurisy, Pneumonia, Sarcoidosis, Sinusitis, Tuberculosis.

Sore throat no spots, mild body aches, almost no fever, stiff neck, etc.
Hi.

Since Friday, May 3rd, 2002, I have had very sore glands in my neck.  It feels like only one is inflamed on the left side, but on the right side, I can feel two, and the pain is more on the right side.

My body only vaguely hurts, and I have a negligible fever.  My neck is somewhat stiff from being horizontal with a pillow for the past few days.  My nose is not running, I have sneezed twice in the past few days [and it hurt!], and I have no spots on my glands.

Please help me out here!

Regards,
-B
The most likely cause of these symptoms is a viral infection. This can cause everything you have described. However, if the symptoms persist, it is a good idea to get a throat culture to make sure this is not a strep infection.
Asthma Tracker
Asthma Tracker
Allergy Tracker
Allergy Tracker