Respiratory Disorders Community
Sores inside the nose

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung and respiratory issues, allergies, asthma, bronchitis, colds/flu, chronic cough, COPD, lung abscess, nasal polyps, pleurisy, pneumonia, sarcoidosis, and tuberculosis.

Sores inside the nose

I have had for a couple of years now, a sore inside the left side of my nose. It will be very far up inside, almose like a scab, and I know what your thinking, but no, I am not a chronic nose picker...lol. I have this sore in my nose that covers my breathing hole in the morning, and causes my nose to be sore. If removed, it comes back within a few hours and my nose will bleed as if a scab were removed. I lived in New Mexico for some time and someone said it was becuase I wasn't drinking enough water. Well let me tell ya, I started drinking boat loads of water, to no avail, still there and goin strong. I am one of the thousands of uninsured Americans and can't afford to see an ear, nose and throat doctor and am hoping I might get some help here. Any advice would be appreciated.
Tags: nose, sores