Respiratory Disorders Community
Stab in heart
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung and respiratory issues, allergies, asthma, bronchitis, colds/flu, chronic cough, COPD, lung abscess, nasal polyps, pleurisy, pneumonia, sarcoidosis, and tuberculosis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Stab in heart

Female 63 years old.  I was driving home and all of the sudden I felt a quick stab under my left breast.  It felt like someone stuck a pin in  my heart.  I then felt very anxious.  Kept moving around in the seat trying to make the anxious feeling go away.  It felt like the world was closing in on me.  When I got home,  I drank a pitcher of water over an hours time.  Belched a few times and about an hour later,  my neck shoulder and arm on my right side started aching.  Had a couple vertigo episodes while sitting on the couch that evening.  Went to bed.  Woke up and got ready for work and the aching in my shoulder and down my arm started again.  Any ideas what could be going on?  10 months ago I had a complete work up and testing on my heart and the tests were all normal.  Confused, but God is my healer!  
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Respiratory Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
748543_tn?1371753642
Blank
TMJ/TMJ The Connection Between Teet...
Jan 27 by Hamidreza Nassery , DMD, FICOI, FAGDBlank