Such a thing as Trachea slip out of alignment ?
From time to time I either yawn really big in a funny position or I turn my head a wrong way...and it feels like my Trachea (?) literally pops out of alignment. I physically need to push my throat/Trachea back in.It pops to the side.I can still breathe but it feels really uncomfortable and totally weird. I have never looked in the mirror when it occurs to see what is going on (as it freaks me out and I can't run fast enough to see). I have been seen by a Dr. and been tested and they say everything is normal. This does not feel normal to me . I wouldn't even know how to research it...but it feels like what I would think a knee popping out of a socket would be like.Please advise how I should go about this ? I am not troubled by it often...but it happens at the worst times...like driving (almost got into an accident.).Thank you.
I have the same experiences. Me and my father actually. It feels like a section of my throat is out of alignment and it hurts to swallow. To fix the problem I have to push the section back in to place. I have no idea what it is either. If you find anything else about it. It be great to know
I too have the same problem and have tried to find a cause online to no avail, no family members I know about suffer from it, and have never been to the doctors of the fear they are going to want to see it out position to see what I mean and so manhandle it there- the though of which freaks me out. Like yourself mine is usually caused by turning my head quick and i feel a section that is afew inches long pop to one side which I have to physically click back, although I can breathe during the ordeal its very difficult not sure if this is due to what feels like the misalignment or the panic. Keep us up to date of any findings please, your not alone.
Best wishes
Michelle
I just woke up and my trachea was off kilt too. Hurt to swallow, yawn, or even look up. Pushing my trachea to the side hard and I felt a little pop and it instantly felt better. I was freaking out there for a minute. WTF is wrong with my neck?