• Man 36 Indian origin.
• Fat around belly with skinny arms and legs (My mother and her side family is same), Even when my body fat and weight was normal I used to look to fat due to big belly.
• Slightly underactive thyroid (not underactive enough to get prescription medicine)
Issues (I have been suffering from these issues since last 20-22 years):
• Constant mucus/phlegm , Excessive Build up after eating which has to be cleared.
• Remain sick almost whole winter since last 7-8 winters with cough and cold.
• Have gone through Sinus operation but sinuses are back to same (i.e. blocked nose and mucus).
• Scalloped tongue (Teeth marks around tongue)
• Frequent mouth ulcers around tongue - also cause the tongue to swollen and make it worse ( i.e can't speak or eat).
• Depression - was on antidepressants for some time.
Have been to number of doctors but no diagnosis apart from prescriptions to mask symptoms rather than cure.
Copyright 1994-2016 MedHelp International. All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of Aptus Health.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.