Respiratory Disorders Community
Terrible Cough and Bloody nose
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung and respiratory issues, allergies, asthma, bronchitis, colds/flu, chronic cough, COPD, lung abscess, nasal polyps, pleurisy, pneumonia, sarcoidosis, and tuberculosis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Terrible Cough and Bloody nose

Hi,

I'm hoping somebody can help me. You see there has been this cold going around my house. First my nine year old sister had it Then My fifteen year old brother and then Me. Now it's my Pop that has it. For us kids it was just a sore thorat, Stuffy nose and a small cough now and then. But My Pop seems to have a stuffy nose, Sore thorat, terrible cough non stop and every once in a while he will get a random nose bleed. My Pop has always been a hard worker he's about 67 years old. Me and My brother and lil' sis are all very worried. He refuses to see a Doctor. Which is stupid. He is all we got and i need to know if he is going to be okay. I heard that some times Having a bad cough and a nose bleed might have somthing to do with smoking but My Pop hasn't smoked in about 17-19 years and i'm sure he hasn't started to smoke again. I need help and Fast. Thanks

Ps. The cough seems to worsen at night