Thick mucus and blood from nose
Yesterday I had a fever and full body pain, I was weak and my throat was dry. This morning my nose felt stuffed, when I blew my nose I found think, close to solid, mucus and blood had come out of my nose. I don't know if its coming from my nose or my throat but this has never happened before and I am every concerned. I do not know if this is serious or just some kind of infection. Please help.
Nose bleeds are common, especially when the nasal membranes are inflamed, as they are with infection.  Most virus infections resolve in a week or so, the flu somewhat longer.  If you continue to raise blood from your nose or throat, after the cold/flu symptoms have resolved, you should see a doctor to be examined.
I had the EXACT same symptoms this weekend, it must be some bug going around, once I blew that same **** outta my nose, almost immediately my throat wasn't dry or burning nearly as much anymore and I'm almost feeling 100% better now, hope you had the same results because the other day was just miserable for me as well
A related discussion, cold was started.
Asthma Tracker
Asthma Tracker
Allergy Tracker
Allergy Tracker