Respiratory Disorders Expert Forum
Tickle in my throat for the past few weeks.

This forum is for questions and support regarding lung and respiratory issues. such as: Allergies, Asthma, Bronchitis, Colds - Flu, Chronic Cough, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, Emphysema, Fibrosis, Lung Abscess, Nasal Polyps, Pleurisy, Pneumonia, Sarcoidosis, Sinusitis, Tuberculosis.

So over the winter break, I got sick. The usual soar throat, t sinus problems, runny nose, coughing, but i got back up to health in time for school. But another symptom arose and has stayed with me for the past 2 weeks. A tickle in my throat. I don't know what's causing it, but it's just there. It's NOT making me cough at all, either. It's just an uncomfortable tickle feeling in the back of my throat. Any advice on what it is or how I can get rid of it? Thanks.
I suspect that this “tickle” is reflective of a slow healing infectious process in your throat that, given a little more time will resolve spontaneously.  It does not in any way suggest to me that this is a serious complication of your recent sinus and throat problems.  Such residual slow healing is not uncommon and often accompanied by a persistent cough, so you are fortunate in that regard.

I fully expect this feeling to go away on its own.

Good luck.
Scratch it with a toothbrush. That is what I always do myself. I cannot stand that tickling in my throat and the toothbrush is always soothing.