Tightness of chest and difficult in breathing
I have tightness of breathing, sudden wake up and difficult in breathing  during sleeping: In the morning dischargre from eye.
This could be several things.  You should see your doctor for an evaluation.  Asthma is one possibility.  Sleep apnea could also cause your problems breathing while asleep.  A third option is GERD.  All of these need to be evaluated by a doctor for propper diagnosis and treatment.

The eye discharge is probably allergies.  Discus that with your doctor as well.

Feel better.
Is this something that is happening all of a sudden? Or has this been an on going problem?  Some people wake up gasping for air due to sleep apnea.  Asthma patients usually have an attack between 3am-5am, this is a phenomenon that mds dont know why.  ask yourself some question, like...do you snore? Are you wheezing when this happens? The eye issue, not really sure, other than a cold in your eye.
I have tightness of chest and sudden wake up and difficult in breathing in the night not in the morning, when i wake up i try to open the door to get fress air.  some times i fell tightness of chest in the day also.
woke up with tightness of the chest pass after 10 minutes, high blood pressure is141/106