Respiratory Disorders Community
Too Much Mucus,,, No cure in the 'Medical Industry'

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung and respiratory issues, allergies, asthma, bronchitis, colds/flu, chronic cough, COPD, lung abscess, nasal polyps, pleurisy, pneumonia, sarcoidosis, and tuberculosis.

Especially after eating I get a Post Nasal Drip....
Been through two ENT's,,, Too Many GP's and taken to Hospital 3 times in 2008!
The Hospitals do bugger all! As has the medication that any one percribed me.
I'm not one of those try it for a week and drop it. I took Acid Reflux pills for 8 months non stop... Did bugger all!
The only things that help and helped alot was ye old Vicks inhaling.... and doing the nebulizer...
COughing all day most of the time.. Antibiotics tried them twice with no effect!
BUT; when my Doctor said that wehave exhusted all possible means, he told me that he was reluctant as its against his practise to recomend any Natural Doctors, but he couldn't stand prescribing me things that did not help at all. He said to Try an Iridologist and or Chinese Medicine. I did!! The results were amazing!
For over a year Many types of Doctors and emergency ward doc's did not have a clue, or could they help in any way.... So, I found a Doc Qualified in Iridology, CHinese Med and Holistic Med !! And guess what she was also an X-Practise MD, she said she just knew too much about the Pharma companies and couldn't continue down that road.... I didn't dig any further, but wasn't suprised with all the deaths you hear relating to Meds.  
She gave me a few test,, e.g. gave me a drink and then all my symptoms started!! Man, that was tough.. she sat there and watched me taking notes.. then gave me another drink and it stopped all the symptoms... She ased a few basic life questions, and diet questions,, then did the Iridology thing on me....
No problem she said, I'll be back with your Herbal Med..
I was driving home still not feeling good and though why not I'll take it now while driving,, and within the first couple of sips and Mucus symptoms started to stop!! Man, if that was the Placebo effect! That was pretty powerful and I think it wasn't.
I was given something that cured me in a matter of hours.. yet couldn't be cured within 1 year by many Doc's.
If there is anyone out there who has my problem too,, excessive white sticky mucus, post nasal and cough,,, DO NOT GOTO YOUR GP PLEASE! You'll save money by going Alternative and I hear its pretty rare for a practising Doc to refer you to Alternative med! Mine did and I went back and secretly thanked him big time! He said he wasn't surprised at my results and said he understand if I'm angry with the Med Industry.
I've also been told, and am now trialing Hydrogen Peroxide (up to my 5th day, and its going well),,, I'm looking to now cure my Asthma.
My GP has given me the Confidence (unwantingly) to go out and treat yourself naturaly... I never would have thought if my GP didn't recomend this action, I don't know where I would be today after so many Ambulance rides,,, and for WHAT REASON ? To be sent home in the same condition.
So my qustion is if My GP can eventually say this has any one else had any simular experiences? (Either with your GP saying to head off to the Alternative pool or my SYmptoms and have not had help from the Med Industry).

This discussion is related to Eating food causes excess mucus.
I have experience the same symptoms for years and have also seen many doctors and the relif is only temporary while I take the medications.
my conclusions have been that the Pharmasutical industry is all about the money and have made sure we don't find the cure (only find relief ) big money for them.
Do you know what herbs that Iridology doc. gave you? and how did you administered the hydrogen peroxide? please help me my e mail is ***@****
thank you.
Do you know what herbs that Iridology doc. gave you? and how did you administered the hydrogen peroxide? please help me my e mail is jorgesolisrealtor at yahoo
thank you.
do you know what they gave you I have been suffering almost 5 years and have been to all the ent allergy etc docs with no help including sinus surg...
I am really upset with the way I feel right now. Mucus is taking over! It's been like this for a month so far, I believe. I'm not sure if it's allergies or what. Yesterday, however, I think it really set in my throat worse than it's been for the past month. For around a  ...  [More]    month, it was just waking up and quickly coughing up the yellow, slimy, yuck. Now, for today and yesterday, I have been feeling very uncomfortable with this mucus. Most of the time, it's clear and slimy mucus I cough out of my throat and blow out of my nose. If I don't at least TRY to get it out, it, as I said, it feels very uncomfortable. I've read a few posts on this site and I don't know if I should go to the doctor or not, because they'll more than likely tell me the same they've told everyone else. So far, I've tried drinking decaffeinated green tea to soothe my throat, I hope. Also, I drink a lot of water and I've been drinking a lot of water for the past year, I believe. No, I have never been an alcoholic and I do not drink alcoholic beverages or anything of that sort. My mom says I should sit up and not lay down on my back, because the mucus will only drain down my throat. My room is hot and I'm not sure if the air conditioning is part of the problem causing my throat to hold this mucus. I do believe that it is quite possible that sitting in a small, heated room is part of the problem, because after sitting in the big opened up place in the living room all day, I actually started feeling somewhat better. I'm really not sure, but coughing mucus out of my throat and sucking in my snot to let it drain down my throat and then coughing it up again may be making it better or probably worse. I'd really love to find out what's causing this and how I can fix it.
are you eating alot of dairy products?cows milk,cheese-these are mucus forming foods. start a diary of what you are eating and your symptoms.drink atleast 3 bottles of water aday.cut out the dairy-replace with goats cheese and goats milk if you can tolerate it-or try the rice milk or almound milk.i hope this helps
get your self a netti pot .they are 15.oo at the drug store.follow the instructios and after the first time you will see a huge difference. it clears out your sinus's-its the greatest thing.
Sorry I didn't really post anything again on my postings here..

I'm going to paste in here what I sent off to jorgesolis and flowerladylin.

Though I do stress what worked for me may not always work for you but I do believe what I do have to offer in the form of information is a bit alternative, but as we all know with this issue Doctors have become very useless.

My MOST HATED THING ABOUT THIS WHOLE THING:
The worst thing of all, because you can’t really pin point that you have Sinus and that your Mucus is NOT Green or Yellow all the TIME, the Doctor won’t take you seriously…

SECIONT I:  (SKIP TO SECTION II IF IN HURRY)
But first : To Goober_Dork
Yep totally feel your frustration, umm, yeah probably a good idea to skip milk,,, the only reason the Doc's changed there mind about Milk and Mucus 7 years ago was that it was effecting the Dairy industry,, that is if you want to believe that, no one else seemed to change their mind about it.... I certainly was clogged up more when drinking dairy. You'll see alot of people out there with this issue and not knowing what to do, I'll admit I'm a bit of an eccentric and would defiantly also agree with h20guy's idea of a Netti pot! They are though of cause dam annoying at the start!! But don't give up! Check out U-Tube for a demo of that.
What I didn't mention underneath in my spill which goes deeper into what I was doing to help... (as people can end up having this longer than 10 years),, if explained to me right Doctors are trained to give you Acid Reflux pills, if that doesn't work,, will give you Antibiotics ( if that doesn't work they give you more if that doesn't work they start to send you to ENT's if that doesn't work they'll send you to a Reparatory Specialist (have an Endoscope etc..) if that doesn’t work they'll put you on Psycho Pills and lastly when that doesn't work, they are either going to say they don't know and refer you to people 'Outside the Med Industry' (if they are Brave) or just shrug you off.. (Yep this was the process for me and I've heard also for many others) - Remember that all this might be is a very deep infection (Sorry I hate using the word might and prefer to focus on what works but…), Antibiotics will kill a top Layer etc  etc.. But will not always get to the real cause and you can't continue taking them, then you'll end up stripping yourself of any function that creates Vitamin K (just for starters). So no, you'll have to look at why your just getting infection after infection and Doctors don't have time for this,,,, (NEXT PATIENT PLEASE)...
In my case the Iridologist said I had a thyroid Gland problem, but it didn’t stop there, most of my glands were not functioning, and my Lynphatic System was clogged. (as I had this problem for 2 years and I know others have had it way longer than that and it angers me to hear these stories that we all are not being treated properly!!) ….. And yeah you goto the Doctors and they touch your Gland and say its fine,, well great,, had an issue but you touched my gland said everything is ok and I went home (WITH THE SAME PROBLEM!! – but he didn’t know that part)..
Also, I’m now also taking a water mineral supplement and never though I’d do this but are becoming what they stereotype a Purist (Though I’ve asked myself how can I go from a Jazz Musician (Also High School Teacher) in a Jazz bar Drinking a lot of free drinks to no Alcohol and filtering my water even with reserve Osmosis (which gets out the Silico-fluoride but in Quantum Physics destroys the structure of water – of which you can restore this by placing a mineral supplement in this after filtration…. phew…)

One more thing I didn’t include down there was about your Brain – Of cause it is so complex and I’m really going to make this simple too!
You have a Nervous system -  !!we all know that!!  - , its connected to what ‘they’ like to call the autonomic nervous system, and is responsible for involuntary functions and most importantly “homeostasis” (THE CONTINUOUS BALANCE OF ALL YOUR ENTRIE SYSTEM) – so logically you say then if I’m getting too much Mucus No.1 Its involuntary and 2. your Mucus Membrane (Which is part of your nervous system)* of the nose and palate area is sending messages back to the autonomic nervous system [Limbic Brain (Mid Brain – Home of Autonomic Nervous System) ] to create more mucus to remove something! And that means it’ll do this too when sleeping….
       Unless of cause we have a Nervous system that is telling your Limbic Brain a lie that you need that much mucus.. Either way your bodies health including your nervous system to your Thyroid to your Lymphatic system all needs to be working well!, if its not (and I believe mine was not) then your going to get some pretty nasty Mucus issues.

*NOTE: Most Doctors will tell you your “Mucus Membrane is our personal air filter. It warms, moistens, and cleans the air. The mucous membrane creates a clear, wet, slightly sticky mucus that gathers any dust, smoke, bacteria, or virus particles that may have been in the air.” But they forgot to mention about the Nervous system,, they always do!! WHY?   AND THEY TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT OUR TURBINATS (That people get cut when they have Sinusitis).

Anyway, please read on below to see what else I had been doing and am continuing to do even now – I’m pretty much cured for the first time in 2 years.

-By the way if anyone was asking about what is silico-fluoride it’s a excitotoxin that is placed in our water to make our teeth rock hard – Hydro-fluoride is the one in our toothpaste and is much safer (so I’m told) and of cause real fluoride is a Halite that should be as harmless as salt,,, but we don’t have that one in our water!!!!!!! So why do you get told we just have fluoride is our water? This is crazy and related directly to your Thyroid.

Continued on next post : -
SECTION II
HI!!

Thanks for your message on Medhelp,com! There is quite a bit of information and I  believe it will be very useful in your recovery!! It certainly has helped me!!! And wish it to help you too!

Yeah, I've got to say these symptoms of Mucus congestion are very very debilitating! It stops me from flying and taking long trips at times, plus eating!!!! As food gets cough up in the Mucus as it hangs between my throat and airways... You'd think there is a synthetic drug out there for immediate help, but seems that so many of us are having these issues..

With the Iridologist, I have no idea what herbs she put in! But it helped alot! Problem is, when I got another fever some time later it generally comes back for a month and a bit then disappears again,, which is so much better than the 1 year stint I did with it! As you know its hell,,, doing steam day in day out, nebulizers, coughing up white Mucus and at times clogging Sinuses.

Well, with the Hydrogen Peroxide, I bought 35% food grade, which is getting more difficult to buy, just put one drop in a glass of water 20min before a meal 3 times a day,,, and do with for 3 days, (Notes it tastes horrible), then 2 drops 3 times a day for three days etc... and build up to 6 drops, keep on six drops until better,, this is what many people have told me and there is alot of great history with Oxygen therapy,, all you are doing is making yourself Oxygen Water, sounds harmless right, Pharma companies have branded this product as burning your throat so they say don't take it,,, but it is sooooo good in small amounts,,, Mothers milk has Hydrogen peroxide in it, rain water has Hydrogen peroxide in it, that famous lake in France that heals people,, Mother marry statue one,, that spring has very large amounts of Hydrogen Peroxide in it! Many natural farmers have put Hydrogen Peroxide in the water for Cattle and Sheep, reducing infections and improving their health...  The list goes on! It was used in the 1930's for the out break of Pneumonia, injecting it, worked very well..
When you cough up some Mucus do an experiment, put one drop of Hydrogen Peroxide on it and see what happens! It'll literally oxidize and if the mucus is green or yellow watch it turn white! This is one thing I did for a while as well.
(Most infections or things clogging up our sinuses are Obligate anaerobic, they survive without oxygen, when placed in Oxygen they simply die - My wife is a Research Scientist at the Australian National University so I do believe what she says - I like her line,,,, Medicine is selective science - they only select what they can Paten and sell -  the amount of money spent of demonizing this natural source is huge, even BBC documentaries have been funded by Pharma companies to make it look highly dangerous - but Hospitals had been using this and still use it now - but why is it not widely available to the public...)

So, the Oxygen will purge alot of things from your system!

The second thing I did that also helped besides the Iridologist and the H2O2 (Hydrogen Peroxide) was buy "Cold Pressed Organic Coconut Oil!" Again get ready for this one, studies done on Natural Saturated (and has some unsaturated fat) fats show people who take them are more healthy and often more active as shown on alot of research papers! But if everyone one ate saturated fats and knew this who would buy the Polyunsaturated foods (which is in nearly all the foods we eat). There is alot on the net about Coconut Oil and the years spent to disadvantage this health product too!
The reason I took this is the many studies on healing your Thyroid glands, one of your most important glands to keep your body functioning well. There are other Healthy products out there too!

Another thing I did was try and go Chemical free! People look at me now and go thats impossible, and it is, but I've tried my hardest to use Honey for sweeteners and bought Organic when I can, increasing my Vegetables and Fruit,, and taking less Grains, as grains can certainly damage your system if you take too many (but we are told they are one of the most important foods ), again this would be a disaster for the Farming industry if people knew our genetics had not caught up with this diet (many humans for thousands of years never ate grains until very lately).

This next thing I did was pretty much try and find a book that I thought would help me the most,, I read so many and checked their scientific research with my Wifes or got hold of research papers from the ANU here.
And, this website sounds funny, but her book is the best book that got me off all my medication, completely!!! The writer lives in Brisbane and California (depending what shes up too).
www.doctorsaredangerous.com  (The book is very cheap and her book as been turned down by so many main stream media, and I can't recommend it enough).

If your like me and just got fed up with chocking on mucus all the time then at least take the coconut oil!!!

How Long Did It All Take Me ?

The diet, I was on this for over 4 months before results...
The Hydrogen Peroxide - Once started my Sinuses clogged up badly due to the amount of "waste" it had killed in my body, but it cleared quite fast - they say things turn a bit nasty for a while but then clear right up,, this did happen to me.
The Coconut Oil had the fastest and longest lasting results!!! And Its something I'll be sticking too for the rest of my life and totally recommend this,,, after one week I was getting even better!!!
Of cause all these things plus exercise and the Iridologist helped me to be pretty much cured! But that wasn't enough,, I did go way out of my way to not only want to cure this but want to prevent it from ever ever happening again!
When my doctor said he had no idea and go look in the Natural Health area and use the net,,,, I was shocked,, but I now know that took him guts to say, as all doctors are forbidden to suggest such things.

O, I also did Yoga each 2nd day, this really started to help too after the 4th session!
You can download an hour long video from http://yoga.org.nz/yoga_vidoes.htm

O and please read that book too! It simply will help you eliminate anything that may cause this problem again!!

I hope this information was useful!! And let me know how you go please!!

Take care!!!

Angus 1223:

hi ive been suffering from this for 4 years it makes life very difficult, ive had so many things to try and fix the problem,having to clear my throat is terrible about 6-8 times a day or my throat feels sore and i find it hard to talk, i drink plenty of water everyday but have found drinking fresh orange juice helps clear the throat easier. ive been told i'm illegic to trees and have been given hayfever tablets which doesn't help, i do eat a lot of chocolate and from reading this i really need to stop it completely. i really need this to stop and it makes me nervous when i talk and my throat is always sore

please help me!
Angus, you are a godsend! I am going to get on this pronto, and report back with my progress. I am up nights blowing my nose, coughing, sneezing, using an inhaler. Today, I am going to try and stop this madness. I'm off to the health food store to get 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide and extra virgin coconut oil.
I signed up to this blog site just to tell you my findings!! I've experienced this problem for about 5 years and I've finally found my solution and hopefully it may help you as well. All i did was drink hot tea... After that, the mucous build up in my throat was a lot more bearable throughout the day;  it could be just the hot water that's causing the effect, but tea just tastes better ;P. I also had to start drinking a whole lot more water than what I have become accustomed to throughout the years, which was maybe 3 glasses of water to 4 at most. As for my diet, I stay completely away from dairy products and I try to reduce my sugar intake as much as possible, which I've found to directly effect the problem.
Does anyone get excess mucus in the middle ear canal from allergies?   It is maddening and has caused tinnitus that comes and goes in frequency.  Allergy shots worked for a while, but looking for alternative methods.  Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.  Thanks!
TO CLEAR SINUSES & SPUTUM STUCK IN THE THROAT:

1. Try the spiciest chicken soup on the plant ! (from a restaurant called PF Changs. If you don't have one locally, try adding red pepper flakes to your chx soup recipe)

2. Chkout this article "Avoiding Phlegm in Your Throat":

http://www.idratherbewriting.com/2010/03/12/6-avoiding-phlegm-in-your-throat-with-voiceovers-developing-a-personal-voice-in-audio-series/
.Use something call Black seed oil,lay down your head almost on your nick and put one drop in each side of your nose.You'll feel it on your throat,like burning feeling just wait few minutes and you'll spit or sneeze all the stuff.that's will clear all the mucus guarantee .I have tried this many time it's really work.
I am dealing with this for forever too and it all sounds like CANDIDA YEAST.

Angus, your remedies are what are suggested to kill Candida, so that further tells me that I am on the right track.

I believe since the 60's when processed and fake foods came onto the market we are the guinea pigs that can't even digest this crap. Our bodies are falling apart.

The only thing that makes me stop choking on this crap every 3 minutes is eating far less than usual and only eating REAL foods, and no foods on the candida no-no list (ie: NO fruit, NO sugars, NO vinegar, etc).
Things that kill candida (which cause mucous, white and/or frothy mucous, slimky mucous, etc)

coconut oil
oregano oil
garlic oil (gel pills available)
tea tree oil (DO NOT INGEST. ONLY INHALE STEAM.)
FOOD GRADE hydrogen peroxide (VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
L-Glutamine is excellent to rebuild intestines and health

etc.

Do the research. Look at all the symptoms. I HIGHLY believe something is happening to the population, and whatever it is, our bodies are suffering from this Candida explosion.
Vitamin C in higher doses is also excellent.
hi angus! wondering if the 3% hydrogen peroxide will have any affect if i can't get the food grade. maybe just a tbsp. of 3% in a couple of tablespoons of water instead of the a full glass with the food grade...
thanks.
nancy
Hi Nancy,
I don`t know if the 3% is going to help, the trouble is the food grade h2o2 is stabalized. Therefore I can tell you it is easier for your body to use, but the 3% one used in the industry will definatly not harm you, but can:t say it will have great effects. I`d still use a full glass of water, it doesn`t taste good.
Personally, if you can get yourself onto good fats, like Coconut Oil with medium chain fatty acids, your going to be alot better off. Above your question is a Vitamin C suggestion. If your American, I:d get Vitamin C from only a few sources, but Raymond Francis`s one from ************.com will be a great one to take. Vitamin C cleanses your liver (well good ones anyway, and there are not many good Vitamins out there, so please be careful).
By the way, how bad are your symptons and when did they begin?
Angus
Updating here about Diary. I believe most people commenting on this blog are very aware of health subjects now, controversial or not. I have been cured of this for a while now, and I want to retract my Diary statement on a few expections. After much more research, that I`m sure some of you have done. RAW milk will not create Mucus, dispite the findings that even though Cow`s milk has 200 times more calcium than Human milk, we still only get smaller amount overall. Pasturised milk WILL create mucus, the enzyms in the milk are destroyed and they become like cutting razors throughout your blood, killing cells, I`ve found RAW milk to have no Mucus effects plus mcuh research supports this.
Too Bad I live in Australia and our dimwitted government has made RAW milk illegal.
Can eveyone please e-mail the Australian government and ask for this to change. Thanks.
Hi Angus,

I hope things are still ok with you. I am suffering with the same problem myself for just over a year. I have done the rounds of traditional medicine as described in your earlier post. Like you say, doctors are not interested.

My own thoughts are it is some sort of gut fermentation possibly due to parasites or candida overgrowth. I am taking probiotics and pau d'arcdo tea. I am trying to find more information or a book on hydrogen peroxide and its uses.

I would be grateful for any information or updates on this matter.

Kind regards,

hotchillipepper
Angus, thank you for your in-depth post on your treatment. I have been suffering from excess white frothy mucus for about 5-6 years now, and I have been brushed off by most doctors.

I went out today and bought some Cold pressed Coconut oil and some 3% Hydrogen Peroxide. I'm still looking for the 35% but for now I will give this 3% a whirl and post my results here. I added about 2 Tbsp of the coconut oil (it is solid at room temp) into my oatmeal with some honey and it was absolutely delicious.

I really appreciate you sharing your situation with us, if this coconut oil and H202 make any headway, you will have done more for me than any doctor I have met.

Thanks again, and my heart goes out to all of you who share this awful and often ignored ailment. Good luck to you all, and be sure to post your results here, we can all benefit from our collective knowledge.

Cheers,
Waylon
Hi Waylon77,

I also have not been able to find the 35% H202. I am a little reluctant to try the 3% H202. Can you let us all know how you get on with the 3%. In the meantime I have obtained some Coconut Oil and am going to try that. I am also using Pau D'Arco tea which is anti fungal. I am not sure whether the problem is fungal or some kind of parasite, and the doctors here are useless, as I don't think that they have the time or knowledge to help.

I live in England and have joined The Candida Society who supply helpful information.

Keep in touch.
Hi Angus,
Can you tell me if it is ok to use ordinary bottled water with the hydrogen peroxide as it is very difficult to locate any distilled water in the UK.

I would appreciate any information anyone has to offer on the subject.

Getting me down a bit.

Yes, Bottled Water would be fine with H2O2. You will still recieve that extra oxygen.

All water is ok in my research in Newtonian Physics, though Modern Science (going quantum) would suggest that 'live' water, water that has been moving has the best health qualities. If you want to go more alternative, though some people do shun this guy, Dr Emoto from Japan has some very interesting experiments.

There are some other very alternative things out there, but it is so difficult to know if something is a hoax or not, Oxy Silver is something new, and was used by NASA, in my own experience it has shown to be just as effective as H2O2.

I hope this is useful information.

Sorry I didn't reply earlier, on holidays now, I would be more than happy to post any new info.. in the next couple of posts.

Angus1223.
Andrew
Hi Waylon77,

Pau d'Arco herb! Wow, too bad this herb is mainly in America. It sounds brillient. Just spent a great deal of time reading up about it on many sources. I'll have to get some.

5-6 Years is no less than a depressing experience. I truely hope you feel the effects of wellbeing soon. How has the coconut oil been serving you?, i know a lot of people say to go slow on it, but I have huge amounts of this stuff! And it is now even seeping into the mainstream media in Australia (god forbid). But I agree, on the taste side of life, oats and coconut oil is very nice.

There is one thing that I didn't add on this site, besides Oxysilver that I posted above, but Cabala Juice isn't so bad either. CABALA (Carrot, Apple-Red, Beetroot, Apple-Green, Lemon, Apple-Yellow). Just chuck the whole lot in a blender, of cause best if organic, add a little water, and its not too bad. Apparently highly nutritious with this combination. If you research CABALA juice, there is a lot of interesting stories out there on it.
Please let me know how your doing. There are so many choices to make and so many avenues to take with health, though I think we all agree allopathic medicine no matter how much begging, won't deliver a thing.

Hi Waylon77,

Please let me know how your doing. There are so many choices to make and so many avenues to take with health. But if you haev survived 5-6 years of this, I truely hope that you have some improvement soon. Though all my suggestions do help, I have even cured my asthma (that I had since I was 3 at the same time) they are long term. Cells take time to repair and your environment could be taken into account too.

Just for anyone who requires what i did again to get rid of all the dibilitating mucus.
1. Exercise - I did Yoga or pushed myself to do bike ridding etc.
2. Ate no chemical foods (though difficult at first - some people will say 'are you crazy'.
3. Took good Fats
4. Used Hydrogen peroxide
5. Pictured something positive happening to my body.
6. Took very good quality supplements and vitamin C.
7. Filtered my water with 4 stages and reverse osmoses (though quantum physics does not agree with reverse osmoses).
8. Get a good amount of sun.
9. Meditation when I could (the difficulties here are breathing, with mucus,, almost impossible to fully relax).
I want to honestly say here. I have been researching alternative health and seeing an Alternative health lecturer here in Australia for a while, and want to stress that everyone’s body mentality, ideas and expressions are different. I’ve known people to cure themselves from eating raw meat, others from becoming vegetarians and others with cooked food and others with raw food. Once I knew these things it really confused me. Why did I get well? Of cause, being open was best... but like us all, with too much mucus, and no cure, we have little left but to be open! I think if this never happened to me, I’d still be going about my life as if Allopathic Medicine is just called ‘medicine and likewise, a Doctor would never have been called an ‘Allopathic medicine doctor to me.  I’m glad and happy my path has changed greatly and that I do not believe in a cure anymore from Allopathic medicine.
Sorry if this is reiterating......... apologies I know nearly all people who read this page are already knowing of the following facts... BUT,,,
I don’t have the real answer. But there are some things we can be sure on, dividing things down to ‘live’ foods and ‘dead’ foods, and I think we know more than 90% of our shelves are ‘dead’ foods. AND I can be certain that we have huge amounts of cells in our bodies dyeing and millions more being built, and we need live materials for the cells, and good fats to create the membrane of the cell, which no doubt is the first and foremost protector of our cells.
Second of all, I am certain that our mentality plays a big part of our bodies electromagnetic communication systems, including our nervous system, happy people and those with less electromagnetic interference have much smoother communication between the brain and cells.
YET! Then you throw in ‘Intention Experiments’ and the ideas of what is consciousness and Physics and biology suddenly are thrown into a whole new world. One book on this would be ‘Biology of Belief’ and another book, umm with an obvious name, ‘Intention Experiments’.
Anyway, I know, that right now most people reading this are no doubt, not having much fun with Mucus. And really really want to hear your stories, if you had a good week, please post it up on here, and maybe state the reasons why etc..
Cheers,
Angus1223

Thanks for putting up with my grammer, and above I double pasted a sentence.
Hi Angus nice to have you back on the site. I have been doing some research myself.My own expereince of the medical proffesssion leads me to believe that they are all in the pockets of the drug companies.my own GP said if I wanted to find out what was wrong with me I sould go to Harvard  {you know the big hospital in America. I am trying coconut oil and garlic which does thin the mucus.

My own problems started after I took Zantac for indigestion. I now understand that blocking the acid in the stomach creates an ideal envirnment for fungus overgrowth.Since 70% of the immune system resides in the gut you can imagine the chaos.Its like gut ferementation with a lowered immunity.

Do you know whether oxy silver is the same ascolloidal silver?  

Keep in touch and good luck to all of you out there suffering dont give up

regards Hotchillipepper
Found a book called Arnold Ehret's Mucus Free Diet System. German guy from before the second world war who researched this topic to death because it nearly killed him. He did all of the stuff everyone is suggesting with great success. It cost him several years and a fortune to find all of this out before the internet. When he had recovered he found that he kept sliding back into the problem over and over again and had to go through several rounds of treatment! Sound familiar?

He eventually ran a spa and sanitorium for people with mucus related illnesses. Wild eh? He made it clear that all of the good stuff that everyone has been talking about on this forum should be done more or less as need and experience dictates. His own experience was that there are many ways to cause the problem of too much mucus. It can form in response to many irritations, therefore different solutions to the mucus will make sense accordingly. A great misunderstanding can often happen when a treatment a first gets good results and then symptoms worsen drastically, so they quit because they believe that the solution was the wrong one. However its his contention that the curing process releases all kinds of historic junk and irritants which can make the symptoms worse. It might make sense to back off for a while and try anothr piece of the puzzle. We want a straight up answer in our culture and here are all these extra things and multifacets to deal with. How do we deal with this release of waste and the worsening symptoms?

Arnold believed that the underlying root of the problem of too much mucus was that the body could not clear its self of the daily irritants within its system fast enough. An illness, allergy or healing crisis would put some peoples internal sanitary system into overload quite easily. His thesis was that since we use the same system to take in nourishment as we do to rid ourselves of internal waste a conflict can of use and timing in the system can lead to back ups into the tissues. Gross! So as long as we keep the alimentary canal which is both our digestive and waste track busy with taking in food all of the time it won't be able to deal with any special problems of eliminating waste. He developed a very comprehensive fasting method to allow the digestive system to shut down and the eliminations system to operate at full capacity. He was very careful to talk about dangerous forms of fasting as well.

He used the term dross meaning not poison but just useless extraneous stuff in the corners, basement and attic of your body that your body has to slow down to avoid tripping over. Think of it like this; every cell in the body has to exchange food, waste and product through a membrane to work effectively. The cell walls may become like dirty windows and blocked doors. The cells then can not produce enzymes, control their contractions, filter the blood, clean themselves or exchange oxygen. A hundred symptoms of wildly different diseases appear.

So anyway, its not about how many times your bowels eliminate a day as much as figuring out if all of the lymph ducts, interstitial spaces between cells and cell walls can pass the junk down the line to the bowel, skin, lungs etc. The whole concept is about not going all out all of the time like we do in North America. Giving time to rest and recover. But also, it is about the fact that nearly none of us know how to rest and recover! How many of us would know to stop eating, take a couple of days off work, take walks, have a sauna or two, drink lots of water, tea, read a book, meditate and fast?
hi tzintax, some very interesting iiformation thanks for taking the time to post it.Are you suffering with this condition too. What you say makes sense. As anyone else tried this method i know there are a lot of people suffering with this condition.

Does anyone know if Angus is still keeping well? Good look to all.

Hotchillipepper
Thanks for all the information will have to read over it again.
I have been suffering from this for over 10 years.  No help from anyone, and I have tried herbs, had all the test done in the world.  Including lung, stomach, nose and throat. Been on all the acid meds and nose sprays and allergy meds.  Have a bag daily that I cough mucus in all day long.  I have had two open heart surgeries and the last one I choked so bad I think I died and came back, at least my med records says the resusitated me. One day I told my cardiologist about this and he told me about Benzonatate (tessalon pearls).  I tried them and they worked, then it started up again.  But after I got out of the hospital and almost opened my chest back up from the coughing I decided to try it again.  Well this time it worked, and I've been on them every since.  It stop the coughing, but the mucous still comes up.  What it does is take off the stress of the coughing and you don't choke off of the mucous.  I started taking 200mg three times daily and had to go down to 200 mg twice daily.  It helps but the problem is still here.  But I was really bad before to the point where I was ready to give up on life.  So this helps a lot I guess. Now I'm suffering with numerous sinus infections and wonder if it's from taking the Benzonate.
Hi rhunt47 sorry to hear about your suffering. I haveing only been suffering for too years and it does get you down. Im thinking of trying chinese herbal medicine.The detox way also makes a lot of sense. The immune system seems to be involved,and the body seems to be overloaded. It is difficult when the medical profession does not want to know. there are doctor out there that do deal with natural therapies that assist the body in the healing process. unforunatly your average medically trained doctors are only allowed to prescibe what the establihment allows them to.and this seems to be dictated by the drug companies.Doctors that go against the establishment can be stopped from practicing.So most will not stick their necks out.I hope you feel better sone you have been suffering along time. Any new ideas I can come up with i will post.I will not stop triring to find a solution.Luck to you all. Hotchillypeper
Please excuse spelling and lack of spacing in my last posting. Hope it is readable            Hotchillypeper
Your post was just fine.  Thank you for reading mine.  I find that the candida thing is very interesting.  I have always wondered if it was an overgrowth of yeast I was having trouble with.  I can tell it is not so bad when I eat less.  I do eat a lot of sweets and fruit so that can be part of the problem also.  Also I don't know if I will be able to go to herbal meds since I am now on coumadin and have been told to stay away from green leafy foods, don't know it it will include herbs but whenever I eat them my coumadin goes crazy so I just stay away from them.  Thank you so much, I will keep coming back to see if there is anything new on this subject.
Hi  rhunt47    Have         you tried probotics? It is also possible that loww stoamch acid may be involved. This can encourage an overgrowth of bad flora in the gut like candida ect.This can cause what is known as leaky gut.This allows food that is not properly digested to enter the blood stream causing problem such as alleries and toxic conditions.   ALSO EXCESSIVE MUCUS IN THE STOMACH AND THROAT. I understand that you have to be very careful of what you take when on blood thining meds.Also you will not find many doctors who ackowledge the possibilty of people having to little stomach acid and the problems this can cause including indegestion,lack of absorbtion of certain vitamins and som autoimmune illness.Most alternative therapist seem to be aware of these problems. There are some great site on goggle.If you type in your symptoms But do be careful becuase of your other conditions. Will post again take care Hotchilliper
How is everyone doing? I have have had some good results using pau d acro tea three times a day. Also Gluthamine powder three times a day in a little warm water.   It helps heal the gut It also acts as a pre botic, this feeds the good bacteria in the gut. My stomach feel more settled.I still have mucus in the morning Which does seem to be related to what i eat,Wheat and milhk etc. I also take digestive enzyme with betaine HCI with meals.Plus  ginger teasHope this may help others. Remember we are all different.It is so sad the doctors will not work with us. But do not give up trying different thing to see what suit you needs, and do be carefull if using meds . Best wisher to all Hotchillipeper
Can u recommend anyone in melbourne iridologiset , sorry about the mistake. or suffering with this for almost a year my throat is filled with chunky ieces fo mucas sometimes white sometimes yellow makes me feel like ther is something stuck there, I have asthma too, loose my voice, on and off or it becomes too tired when I talk, feel my chest get tightens, no wheeze though, get some relief since I started taking benadryl one day for mucas relief and antihistamin the next stated a coule of fridays ago,, ENT said have ost nasal dri, and gastrocsoy said to take zorton thAT IT COULD BE SILENT REFLUX NOTHING NOTED THOUGH H YLORI WAS NORMAL SOME of the keys dont work so there might be missing letters
Going to another ENT as i was not too hay with the first, my immunoglobulin E serum test came out as 1666 to be recise normal reading zero to two hundred so Dr said I have quite a lot of allergies and can go and get them tested with a dermatologist and they could give me injections to get me immuned to it. Zorton made me bur a lot or I just strugfgled to bur like haveing colic, I was also ut on valrim 5 mg but I was getting uset and emotional, still am but not as bad as I was, it made me slee when I slee I am qite good until the cough wakes me u but if had a dose of the cough medicine hels me to have a good night slee.  If you know of a good natural theraist I dont mind giving it a go itf it hels I live in melbourne victoria australia my email is ***@****
heather
Ok can u please tell me what "bugger all" means. Im American and we don't talk like that. It makes it hard for me to understand u when u use weird language.
Three years ago I had swine flu it left me with a verry bad cough I couldn't get rid of
To date I still have a cough and white sticky mucus
I took a trip to the doctors who referred me to a Hospital consultant ,he prescribed Lansoprazole 30mg(gastro-resistant capsules) &Fexofenadine
Hydrochloride 120mg (anti histamine) it helped for a short wile but now the cough is back with the same sticky mucus nothing seems to work
What was the name of the medicine the natural therapist gave you ?
What was the he's prognosis with your condition ?
I think it's what I have by the way you describe your symptoms ,it so head to get rid of can you or anybody else help me.
Gemmax