Trouble Breathing Through My Nose
For the past couple months I've had trouble breathing through my nose, I just can't get enough air.  It's like breathing through a straw.  Sometimes it's one nostril, sometimes both.  It's worse when I lay down and it's really messing up my sleep, plus making me snore like crazy.  It's also making it difficult to run.
I've never had any allergies, there's no pain anywhere and my lungs feel fine, I'm in excellent shape, no runny nose, mucus build up, or cough, nothing comes out if I blow my nose either.  I've been to two docs who have checked my nose, throat, lungs, and ears and found nothing.  I've even had a full physical.  I've tried taking sudafed and benedryl to no avail.
Really would appreciate any help with this.  Any ideas on what's wrong or how to fix it?
I have been having the same problem for the past year.  Unfortunately, I do not know what the problem is either, but hopefully I can reccommend a few things to help you feel better.  First off, try Breathe Right nose strips.  They should help to some substantial degree.  You can wear them at night while you sleep and they will help you breathe about 30% better.  If you wear them every night it is supposed to help curb or eliminate snoring.  Doctors never recommend them, and I am not sure why because they do wonders.  Taking benadryl may make you feel worse.  Sudafed may work at first but will stop working after a  while, and dry your nose out eventually, making you feel worse.  A humidifier may help in dry weather but make sure it does not get moldy.  You should use a netti pot weekly, and buy kids mist nasal spray, use two squirts in the morning and two squirts at night before you go to bed.  And lastly but costly, there is a remedy called Nazonal, by a company called Metagenics which may help.  These are all natural remedies and I sure hope you read this so that you can try most or all of these to help you feel at least somewhat better.  If you want, you can keep in touch with me via e-mail to let me know if you find out what is wrong and a cure, or if I do.  I am also looking into balloon plasty, or something like that where they clean out your nose or something.  And try not to breathe in too much dust.  I hope this helps.