What could this be? Secondhand smoke..........
I am a non smoker 32 years old female. I consider myself to be healthy. Never had any major health related issues.  Lately, I have been having some chest pain with throat/airway irritation.  The pain is triggered by smoke.  I feel I can not tolerate secondhand smoking. I am around smokers at work, not by choice, but very time I smell the heavy cigarette smoke, my chest hurts for hours. I have no other symptoms.
I attend meeting with smokers. They leave their trail even after they are long gone.

Few weeks ago, there was an incident at my work place where someone had left one of those TV dinner in the microwave for a very longtime (30 min).  That caused a very strong/horrible/toxic like smoke in the building. My office being three doors down from the kitchen, I was exposed to this smell for days (I still can’t go in the kitchen).

Can someone tell me what this could be? I feel I need to see a doctor, but what kind of doctor? I do not even know where to start. Please help…

Thank you  
Smoke is a huge irritant...my asthma flares up even with just a whiff of cigarette smoke. It could be that your airways are just super sensitive to cigarette smoke and as a result causes your chest tightness and throat irritation. As for where to start...first go to your primary doctor about this. He or she may prescribe some medications depending on what the examination reveals. Another thing you can do is to avoid the triggers...sometimes very hard to do, I know. I hope that this helps..Sunny