Respiratory Disorders Community
What to do
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung and respiratory issues, allergies, asthma, bronchitis, colds/flu, chronic cough, COPD, lung abscess, nasal polyps, pleurisy, pneumonia, sarcoidosis, and tuberculosis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

What to do

I have Pulmonary fibrosis, Pumonary Hypertinsion (40), Mitrial valve prolapse, CAD, a Pacemaker and an ayneurism on my left main coranary artery. I see a Pulmonologist and (2) Cardiologist. I folloMy Doctors advise and take my meds. but I hsve problems with the phiym and sleep plus shortness of breath. What more can I do?
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
612551_tn?1247839157
You give a lot of complicated facts is such a short post.  Have you made a  post on this issue on the Heart Disease or Heart Rhythm Communities?

As for breathing difficulty, do you have any congestion problems?  That could lead to a couple of your problems.  My nasal congestion interferes with my sleep,along with other issue of the aging.  But, this congestion does not my be breathless - but I do have some dizziness problems when I arise from a resting position due I think to the heart medications I take.

I'm a 1939 guy, so 8 years older than you, and believe that fact alone impacts my sleep/dream problem.
Blank
Breathe-***@**** is my go-to place for pulmonary fibrosis. (I have IPF.) There is also the Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation; but I find the group setting the most encouraging to learn what is happening, and how others deal with the progression of this horrible disease. Pulmonary hypertension results from this, also.

This group is so encouraging. It's like sitting around the living room and sharing experiences, how someone has dealt with it, and support and encouragement from those who KNOW what you're going through!

Hope this helps. :)
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Respiratory Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank