Respiratory Disorders Community
Why wont it go away!?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung and respiratory issues, allergies, asthma, bronchitis, colds/flu, chronic cough, COPD, lung abscess, nasal polyps, pleurisy, pneumonia, sarcoidosis, and tuberculosis.

Why wont it go away!?

I've had his cough for about 3 months now, Im used to getting pretty severe cough about once a year, probably caused by my asthma from years ago, but this one started with a pretty bad cold, then the cold went away and the cough seemed to lay off a bit. Eventually it came back now it's not as severe and hasn't been for about a month but it's just really irritating.
I haven't been the doctors yet as I'm well pretty much petrified of them, but i really guess i should do, over the past few days it's not more severe but more often and more phlemy, and now the parents are on at me to go see the doctors. I'm 17 and i smoke rearely

This discussion is related to Constant Prolonged Cough - 4 Months now.
Tags: irritable