Respiratory Disorders Community
about mersa in lungs

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung and respiratory issues, allergies, asthma, bronchitis, colds/flu, chronic cough, COPD, lung abscess, nasal polyps, pleurisy, pneumonia, sarcoidosis, and tuberculosis.

about mersa in lungs

my aunt was diagnosed with mersa disease. her lungs are filled with fluid and she's coughing up blood. the meds aren't working. her status is serious. i just found out last night. i want to go see her but are worried of bringing it home to my family. i love my aunt but i love my kids and husband more. i have a 2 month old at home and 3 other kids ages 5yrs,3yrs, and 1 yr old. i don't want to endanger my family, but i want my aunt to know i care and are here for her. is it safe to go see her, and with the suit and mask really keep me safe from getting it and/or spreading it to my house and family.
Tags: lungs, mersa