abt ptb minimal
my past chest x-ray result was ptb minimal and i have taken the combo meds taken fr six months, then after few years and have my chest x-ray again the result s the same so i took meds for 4 months and have sputum test but its negative,, i dont feel any symptoms but my x-ray result was the same even in the first x-ray i had before i dont feel cough fever or cold plss help me
Hello and hope you are doing well.

X rays findings could be due to fibrosis, which will persist. It indicates healed lesions. This is correlated with clinical symptoms, like cough, evening rise of temperature, weight loss and blood tests, which will show a raised ESR and increased lymphocyte count, if it is an active infection. The fever is usually an evening rise of temperature, which is low grade fever. Please discuss this with your doctor am sure he will provide further assistance.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.