Respiratory Disorders Expert Forum
back and chest pain

This forum is for questions and support regarding lung and respiratory issues. such as: Allergies, Asthma, Bronchitis, Colds - Flu, Chronic Cough, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, Emphysema, Fibrosis, Lung Abscess, Nasal Polyps, Pleurisy, Pneumonia, Sarcoidosis, Sinusitis, Tuberculosis.

back and chest pain
two weeks i have had middle back aiking and now it has gone under my chest when breathing its wores of a night
To grasp the significance of the backache and the fact that it has “gone under my chest” will require a lot more information about your age, state of health, and other symptoms associated with the pain.  Such pain can be a symptom of just some strained muscles or a symptom of much more serious disease of the heart, lungs and chest itself.

Any pain like this that persists for weeks is one that should be evaluated by a doctor and I strongly recommend that you see your doctor without delay.

Good luck
Asthma Tracker
Asthma Tracker
Allergy Tracker
Allergy Tracker