bloody mucous in my mouth in the morning
Hello.  I have been having a really bad taste in my mouth when I wake up in the morning.  And for an hour or two it continues to form and I have to spit it out. I know it sounds gross but with my knowledge what a doctor might ask me is what color so I looked and the first time there was blood in it.  I have been having this problem for a couple of days but it has been being just yellow.  I do have COPD but I was diagnosed a couple of years ago.  I also am diabetic, have sever sleep apnea, I wear oxygen at night and I have RLS and on top of all of that I am in severe depression because of multiple losses in my life.  And the reason I mentioned all of that is to say I take alot of medicine and not sure if one of those might be the culprit.  I do not have sinus drainage but since I learned of my COPD I continued to smoke.  I finally came to a point where I couldn't breathe so I have been quit for maybe 4 or 5 months.  Every morning my nasal passages have to be cleared in other words I have to blow my nose several times.  Sometimes it will have blood in it but not consistently. If would love to have your thoughts on this matter.  Sherrie

This discussion is related to mouth fool of mucus when i weack up in the morning.