Respiratory Disorders Expert Forum
breathing problem
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding lung and respiratory issues. such as: Allergies, Asthma, Bronchitis, Colds - Flu, Chronic Cough, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, Emphysema, Fibrosis, Lung Abscess, Nasal Polyps, Pleurisy, Pneumonia, Sarcoidosis, Sinusitis, Tuberculosis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

breathing problem

I don't feel well while breathing,
I don't know it might be something linked to the trachea.
but i do find it hard inhaling air sometimes, and while exhaling i don't feel that my lungs are fully empty of air so i have to force some air out through my mouth.
I don't cough a lot and I'm only 16.
I wanna go to a doctor but i wanna know what's this first!
thank you.
242587_tn?1355427710
That you “don’t feel well while breathing” can be quite worrisome.  The first step would be for you to have your lungs examined by your primary care physician and for that physician to order a breathing test, preferably with the measurement and recording of flow-volume loops both while breathing in and while breathing out.  

This could be as simple a problem as asthma.  Rest assured that this is not a serious problem and very likely to be a treatable one.

Good luck
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Request an Appointment
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Asthma Tracker
Asthma Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Allergy Tracker