bubbles in throat when laying down or sitting
i always hear bubbles in my  throat and wheezing sometimes, the bubbles sounds are so loud i can record them on mobile, this is when i lay down and sometimes just when i sit for a while, dont hear them when standing
after a small amount of exertion im out of breath very easily, sometimes a brisk walk of 200 m or so i can hardly talk because im so short of breath
i had a respiratory test done
fev1 79%, fvc 80%, vc 80%, fer 96%, mmef 56%, pef 80%
more concerned what the bubbles sounds are, as i hear them nightly
thanks
non smoker too
The bubbly sound (I call it rice crispy breathing lol) is from mucous plugs.  Have you recently had a bad cold or bronchitis?  Do you have asthma and are your triggers being well controlled, especially allergies and GERD?  

Talk to your doctor about this to see if you need an antibiotic.

God bless.
i havnt had a bad cold for ages, ive had this for months now, i didnt think i have asthma dont know about gerd, doctor thought it was reflux although i have no heart burn at all and it is only when i breath i hear it, i have tried a couple of different tablets from the doc for reflux with no help at all for it
Not all forms of reflux cause heart burn.  Bile reflux doesn't involve acid and won't cause the burn, but it can cause respiratory symptoms.  Also, laryngeal-phayngeal reflux (LPR) refluxes into the back of the throat where it can be aspirated, cause sinus infections, and other upper respiratory symptoms.  Heart burn is rarely associated with this type of reflux.  I would suggest that you stick with the pills for a while and keep working with your doctor.  Together you will figure out what is causing the problem.  

You may want to have a chest x-ray done to rule out some possible causes.

Keep us posted.

God bless.