Respiratory Disorders Community
by endez

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung and respiratory issues, allergies, asthma, bronchitis, colds/flu, chronic cough, COPD, lung abscess, nasal polyps, pleurisy, pneumonia, sarcoidosis, and tuberculosis.

by endez

This discussion is related to bad smell from nose - help me please.

I am going through the same thing, now for 4 years.  I hate it too, I feel like it's gotten worse.  I've tried evreything all you have mentioned except avoiding sugar and milk.  I will try anything.  I am still going to my Ear, nose, and throat Doctor and hoping something comes up.  I'll keep praying for a cure and let you know if I find anything out.
Hi im also suffering from bad breath for so many years. Its really embarassing so ill always keeping my mouth closed but i see that people dont want to talk to me or around with me. My breath smells like a poo i dont if its the same through my nose. Ill try therabreath products it may be help but dont know. Please can somebody help me im desperate.
You are not alone. There are a lot of people suffering from this and I am one of them. I went to the health food store to get champex but they did not have it but the lady said that some stuff with ionic silver would may help. Has anyone ever heard of this before? Anyway I am taking vitamin supplements and hoping this will improve things.
Reading you guys comments... and some others made me realize there is a growing issue out there. I too have suffered from this issue and done several things over the years to correct it with no complete resolve. Dr. Katz and his Therabreath products are not bad... but they do help with most cases greatly. But you have to continuously used them on a daily basis. I did for a while and then stopped realizing the cost involved.

I figured it has be something else to reduce or stopped this issue of foul smell (like poo or sour milk) from breath or nose.  I will tell you "my resolution" at the end.
>>>  I started reading everything I could get my hands on the cause of foul- smelling odor from Mouth and throat and nose areas.  I realized that Dr. Katz was right about alot of these issues results from bacteria that gives off sulfur type smell, found mostly in throat and tonsil area.  
*** Everyone is different so you have to pin point your actual issue.  Because it could be several different things.

>>> I talked to my Dentist who wasn’t of much help but I did ask him for the best ENT specialist he knew.  The ENT asked me of my symptoms... which seem to resemble what alot others commented about on these forums such as congested nostril, halitosis, even smelled by me after eating dairy products or cheese. He checked and saw that I had  inflamed Adenoids (adenoids) which is due to chronic sinusitis  and chronic tonsillitis.  Tonsillitis caused sore throat and tonsiliths (small stinky mucous balls in the tonsils). I had to have surgery to remove my tonsils which in turn would get rid of sinusitis & tonsillitis and/or reduce the halitosis. I hope this provide some insight to help anyone no matter what age you are... removing tonsils will help w/ bad breath because air has to pass through your throat and out your mouth collecting any other smells along the way.
why there is no update?