can't get a satisfying breath
My daughter is 16 years old.  She does not drink or smoke.  On Dec. 7, she told me that she felt like she couldn't get enough air, so she was yawning.  On Dec. 9, we were in the ER because she felt like  she couldn't breathe.   Tests were run.  X rays were taken.  The doc pronounced her okay.  She had been taking Birth control pills for 2 weeks.  We feared PE, but that was found to not be the case.  She was taking the hormones to regulate her cycle.  She had been having 2 periods a month for a couple of months.  Doc advised to take her off new medication.  

Followed up with PCP.  Did lung function test.  It was fine.  Did thyroid test.  It was also fine.  PCP suggested anxiety.  Put her on Atavan.  She took for 2 days, but side effects made her feel worse.  We reduced stressors in her life, but breathing is still not good.  She knows she is getting 100% oxygen, but she feels like she can't get a satisfying breath.  She wants help, but I don't know where to go.  She says that she doesn't feel anxious.  Breathing problem is all the time, in all places, under all conditions.  

I have asthma, but all docs have dismissed this due to x-rays and lung function tests.  She did have tonsillitis at the beginning of October.  Took antibiotic and had a steroid shot.  After that, periods became heavy and often.  Was also being treated for skin condition on fingers at about the same time.  Using Halobetasol Propionate Ointment nightly.

Uses Zyrtec nightly to control allergies and eczema.

Please help us.  We need to know where to turn.
I am 13 years old and I have the same problem. My mom has taken my to the doctor's office multiple times and they have said that I seem to be fine. The thing is is that when I leave I still can't get a satisfying breath. I've had it on and off for about 5 or so years and it is only getting worse. If you happen to find any info on this please tell me too.
Man, does that take me back! 10 years ago, my son, 6, said that he "couldn't yawn."  He spent the next 48 hrs in PICU for asthma problem, and was on an inhaler for a fair period.

I think it's asthma.
I know exactly what it feels like not to be able to get a satisfying breath..I have been having the same problem for about two or more years. My doctor told me that he thought it was asthma..so we did some testing and he found out that I didn't have it. He also did a lot of other breathing tests, but nothing showed any abnormalities. I have recently talked to another individual who has been having these problems, and she found out that it was in fact something wrong with her lungs and the way that her brain communicates with her lungs. though she was getting plenty of oxygen, her lungs were not sending that signal to her brain. As I find out more, I will try to keep you posted, but good luck with getting her the care she needs.
I've had this problem almost daily since I was 4-5.  I am now 63 so I kinow exactly what your daughter is going through.  I do have lung disease but I am positive the feelings of breathless are not related.  I am also confident the sensation is not related to oxygen levels.  I know this because I have had an oxometer and have learned the feeling of breathlessness is not related to oxygen levels.  However, over the years I have found a couple things that help (me).  
The most helpful (for me) is holding my breath.  I take a deep breath and hold it as long as I can then release it...I might have to do this 2-3 times in a row before the feeling of breathlessness will go away.  My hypothesis is that my brain is sensitive to CO2 levels and holding my breath increases the CO2 and ameliorates the feeling.  

Another thing that helps me (sometimes) is taking baking soda.  I'll take 1-3 teaspoons of baking soda in a glass of water over an hour or so.  I think the baking soda may  raise my blood ph level (becoming more base).  Feelings of breathlessness can result from a low (acidic) PH. Instead of taking baking soda you might try an alkaline diet, that is a diet high in fruits and vegitables and low in grains, cheese, meats and legumes.  

You might ask your doctor to check kidney function and ph levels.  

I know exactly what everyone is talking about here! I have had this problem for years and I'm 18 years old. Just 3 years ago it started to get worse and my parents really started to notice. It doesn't to seem to be as bad in the mornings but as the day progesses it gets worse and by the end of the day before i go to bed is living HELL! I at starving for a satisfy breath by that time. I'm already tired and then i have to struggle to get a breath, now that is SOOO VERYY FRUSTERATING. Everytime i fail to get a good satisfying breath it makes me so mad that i just end up breakingn down and crying, which only makes things worse because they say to calm down to take deep breathes, well you can't do that when you can't get a good deep breath! I have been to my hometown clinic numerous times just to have him refer me to other specialists. I've been to a pulmanary specialists who ran a number of tests that all came back normal. I have 2 different inhalers, alburteral and symbicort. Neither of them work. They have said i have anxiety, stress, and even may think its acid reflux, which i dont think it is that. The last time i went to the doctor the specialist told me it was a "teenage girl thing" really?! that mad me more mad.
WOW! I'm not the only one experiencing this and its enlightening to know i'm not alone. Although i haven't experienced this for as many years and some of you, i have been struggling with the exact same thing for the past year. I went to the doctor and after some testing was told the same things, that its stress or anxiety. After no help at all I was sent packing. I struggle so much to get a satisfying breath that by the end of the day my chest hurts and i too just want to cry. I look forward to the end of the day when i can go to sleep so i don't have to struggle to breath. Very sad.
I have the same problem. I went to the doctor, and what they did was test my heart, give me lung x-ray, and also tested me for asthma. Negative on all test, everything was OK. But I tend to wonder..if it is my birth control.
Not only have I been on it for a year, I really have had this problem starting last year as well. I just really don't know how to test if it is my birth control or not. I just think it seem so uncommon for BC to mess with my breathing. I just want it to be solved and I am glad to know I am not the only one!
Same problem, feels like I am never caught up on my breaths.  I have to yawn to catch it and sometimes cant even do that.  Not a good feeling.....any suggestions???
I have this problem. When I was younger I had really bad OCD and anxiety but got over it on my own. I had this problem then but it left with all the other symptoms. Then now about 10 years later I have te breathing thing again. I get one satisfying breath out of about 8 tries. It scares me to death. I thought I was dying. It causes my throat and chest to hurt and just wears me out. It makes it even worse when you have a cold. I have learned that I need to forget about it. If I see somethig that makes me worry I know the breathing issue will come. It might last a couple days but I know it will get better. Just ignore and forget. Do the things you love and move on. With it the anxiety will move on. Also. Stay away from worrisome situations. You don't need the stress in your life. I hope this helps
I am 23, on birth control pills, and have the same symptoms. I have a theory- it's caused by a lack of iodine. I recently bought fancy pink salt without Iodine and my symptoms began a month later. The government has been mixing iodine with regular table salt sinse the 1950's for public health reasons. Iodine in small quantites is needed to prevent certain health problems some of which can lead to thyroid problems and other abnormalties.  That's why some people on this blog claim that eating salt helps them. For whatever reason I think some people are more suseptible to this type of reaction from lack of Iodine than others. LMK if this helps.
OMG, I am not alone!!  This started for me when I was 20 and I am now 39. The episodes of not getting a satified full breathe come and go. I will go months with no issues and then it starts up again and each time it starts it seems to last longer and longer. It is extremely frustrating, painful at times and embarrassing when people notice and ask about it. I too have had tests and one doctor says asthma and another says no asthma. Nothing wrong with lungs or thyroid. One doctor said anxiety. I just don't know what to think or do anymore. The post about the brain not getting the right signals of full breathe from the lungs is interesting and I wonder if there is anything to that. Signals in our bodies are "mis-fired" all the time. Even if that is the case, I wonder if there is anything that can be done about it.  Thank you all for sharing, it means so much to me that I am not alone and not crazy!  :)
I seem to have a lot of company.  I have trouble getting a satisfying breath, and I find myself yawning or trying to hold my body in just the right position until I get a "good" breath.  But as soon as I get it, if I can get it, it's time to seek another one...goes on and on and on.  Sometimes it's worse than others.  I don't think it's related to anxiey--doesn't feel like a panic attack at all.  I'm 50 and have had this as long as I remember.  I'm active and exercise regularly.  I wonder if my brain and my lungs aren't communicating--I read about this earler--sounds interesting and promising.
all the posts in this thread sound related to what i am going through, i have had this problem for about 3 years... the feeling of not being able to breath is frustating, i have it all year long, non stop, i just gets worse at times, i went to the doctor once and he sent me to the ER to get my heart checked... everything came out be normal, i have done my reaserch and found out it could be anxiety.. i do think i have a axiety because worrying situations trigger the breathing problem, but what makes me wonder if its anxiety or not is that i also have constatnt phlegm in my throat.. clear phlegm.. and sometimes feel my chest congested on my throat tight, feels like asthma... i read about the holding your breath for a couple of seconds for your body to have time to get more oxygen for every breath and that seemed to help a little, unlike you guys i am not happy that am not the only one, this thing *****, and i wish nobody had it, hope we all find a solution for this problem.
using a vicks vaporizer at night helps me breath better for a little, that makes me think i might have an allergy, or infection in my respiratory airways.. since for a couple of months i had constant tonsil stones coming from the back of my throat..
something the doctor told me, and was the reason he sent me to the ER, is that my heart beats are too slow, and when i was in the ER the wouldnt let me fall asleep cuz they said when i fall asleep my heart beat speed decreases even more. i do have noticed that when i realx my breaths are very shallow, i wonder if my heart beats being slow, have something to do with my breathing problems... has anybody else have this heart beats thing?
Occasionally can't get a deep breath, always while in bed when trying to sleep. May be related to my sleep apnea or asthma. Lung test indicated no problem there; heart okay. Possibly TB or emphysema related? Also feels like I have "tight" cold congestion, but no mucus appears. When I do cough (moderately), it feels like I need to cough harder, but am afraid to. And afterwards it's sometimes hard to breath. At times just feels like there's something in my chest (could be tense muscles or from actual asthma condition). And at times when I eat feels like I'm swallowing mucus with the food. Have experienced these symptoms for about two years now.
Agreed on basically all accounts.  I can't get a satisfying breath either.  I think it could be anxiety related but it's hard to tell.  I do think that when I'm focused on something, my breathing seems better, espeically when it's something positive, but I have no idea what causes my lack of being able to get a satisfying breath.  It started for me about 5 years ago and I'm not sure what caused it.  Not to promote drinking, but the times I do get a little buzzed or even a bit drunk, I feel my breathing is better.  Maybe it's due to feeling relaxed, or not worrying about things as much, but that's obviously not a solution, but maybe it has something to do with effects on blood, oxygen, etc.  I don't know all the body chemistry that goes along with drinking, I just know I seem to typically breath better.  Also, I've found that on days when I'm a little hungover/dazed, my breathing is better as well.  Again, maybe has something to do with not worrying about anything at that particular moment.  I'm not sure, but just thought I'd relay that in case someone can make a correlation between that and finding a solution.  (Again, I don't think drinking is the solution).  
I've got the same issue. I am on zoloft now. I work a stressful job with FedEx and so I'm on adrenalin most of the day. Since this problem started I have had to be on something for it otherwise I feel like I'm going to hyperventilate when I'm under pressure. It *****. It's taken over my life in so many ways and led to depression and anxiety. it could be several things really, stress induced asthma, kidney issues (I donated one to my late brother), adrenal fatigue or just plain anxiety. It could also simply be something that is caused by overly thinking about breathing. I have recently heard that if you consciously ignore the urge to take a deep breath, it will eventually go away. Your brain was traumatized in a way when u first began fixating on breathing that it now expects a deep breath about every 10 minutes or so. Good luck all!!
I have this also and tonight is the first night I have googled it, so surprised to see there are other people with the same symptoms. I was about 10 when the quest for a satisfying breath started, and like many people here it has come and gone over the years. I am 34 now. I have it now again and it makes me feel panicky sometimes because I feel like I can't breath at all, like I am drowning or something. Like others here, I am anxious by nature but am unsure if this is related, as I recently had a stressful period and didn't have this, and now things are more settled and I do have it. Two things I wonder about-when I was at school I had a reaction to the TB jab and was told I must have had TB,which I haven't. Secondly I have never tracked a correlation however I wonder if it is related to hayfever? I have never seen a doctor about it as I only recently managed to put the feeling into words. I wish I could know what it is. I don't think it can be related to my birth control as I was not taking it at 10!!!
I have this exact same thing and its driving me nuts..
I'm a 36 yr old male and can recall similar incidents as a kid and at the time was said I had mild asthma and given a ventolin inhaler. I seemed to grow out of the problem but its recently started happening again after quite a stressful time in my life and while I've been having anxiety and panic attacks. Been to the doctors and had ECG done and bloods which were all Ok and now waiting on the results of the chest x-ray. The problem now is I've convinced myself its lung cancer or something and its getting worse!
I'm also a marathon runner but don't seem to have the problem when i'm running but it happens off and on all the rest of the time. Also seems better when i'm active and talking to people etc. Still very scary and frustrating and I just want to know what it is and its nothing serious..
Hi everyone, exact same for me, same tests, same results, same feeling, same fears. First started when I was 20 and I'm 44 now. I take solace from the fact that after 20 years I'm still here! Actually it came to a head for me 3 years ago when I ended up with a horrible chest infection and then in the night I really was waking up literally unable to breathe, and I had to just stay calm and keep sipping air very very slowly. After this I begged the doctor to let me try an asthma inhaler. Again I didn't really feel it helped, but, and here's my important point, it has taken me 4 years to begin to understand how to use the inhaler properly, how to be patient and wait the few days it takes to stabilise things after an episode of getting things wrong, or simply having a bad phase (which still happens, esp with exercise as I now know), and ultimately to believe that I really do have asthma (despite being reasonably fit and athletic and all those things!). So, for whatever reason, I have sensitive lungs and they get inflamed, and colds go straight to my chest and get out of control easily. But the brown inhaler taken regularly with good technique (and definitely a spacer) really does help, and there are times I forget all about that horrible horrible feeling, so good luck, I hope my experience helps!
I'm 17 going on 18 and have had this problem for probably around 8-10 years. My breathing has been much worse lately, and I believe it has been getting progressively worse as the years pass, although there have been some periods of my life where it has hardly affected me at all. Sometimes I get very scared by my lack of breathing and become emotional. From what I've noticed from these comments, a great deal of people who have these symptoms have birth control. I have birth control as well, although I did have me breathing issues long before I had my birth control. I also smoked for five years, but once again this could not be the source of my troubles because I had this problem long before I started smoking. I have had this problem while living both on sea level and a mile above sea level, so I'm sure it isn't altitude related. I have also, for the record, possibly had an ovarian cyst, but this is not certain. I highly recommend that anyone on this forum reads this, incase it is related to their breathing issues:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperventilation_syndrome
I had the exact same problem.  In my case it was acid reflux.  Try a course of prilosec.  It saved me and ended up being an easy fix to this problem that was driving me to insanity.
Hi everybody. I had the same problem and as crazy as it may sounds there's 2 things that help me right away with this problem.
First one is cigarettes & second is marijuana. Believe it or not  it is really based on stress. You might think you don't care about stuff and thinking all is ok, but under your mind there's stress!
Hey everyone. I'm 17 I've had  The problem of feeling like I cannot get  enough air or satisfying breath. It started randomly like sometime in January  of 2015. It went on for a few days and I kind of ignored I was hoping you get better then one day it became so bad I couldn't ignore it anymore. I Felt like I Couldnt breathe. I thought I was having a heart attack because my chest felt so tight. I started to freak out and broke down, which made it worse. my parents took me to the hospital and the doctor diagnosed me and sent me home with anxiety. I've been going to a psychologist and psychiatrist and they've been saying that it's just anxiety as well and prescribing me pills that, to be  honest, don't seem to be helping. I feel like no matter what I do I can't get enough air..  Breathing so deeply causes my chest hurt and throat to start to hurt after a while. It can happen up to like two or three times a day and I can go days sometimes weeks without having any of these "episodes". I try breathing exercises but they don't seem to work.  I don't take any birth control and the doctor said it's not asthma. So I don't know what to do! I just feel hopeless..! can someone please help?  
Hey everyone. I'm a 14 year old girl expirencing the same problem as all of you. I go throughout the day feeling like my breathing isn't very satisfying. Then sometimes it gets really bad to the,point in which I feel so hopeless that I break down in tears. This all started about a month ago in early August, and began at the same time I had a bad sore throat. I went to my pediatrician and was prescribed Amoxicillin. I had taken the medicine for about a day before I stopped because I thought it was making me short of breath. But, still after the medicine was out of my system I was still feeling this way. I ended up going to the E.R. About four times and was send home being told it was anxiety. Earlier that month I had tried a cigarette , but despite that, the doctors still told me that there was nothing wrong. At this point I was wracking my brain about what could be wrong with me. I was starting to think that I had possibly inhaled some food so I scheduled a bronchoscopy though a pulmonary specialist. There was nothing found in my lungs, and the doctors couldn't test me for Vocal Cord Disorder because I was so sedated. I went home and felt better for about two days. Then it started getting really bad again. Keep in mind, I was prescribed anxiety medicine and it didn't  do anything. About a week after my bronc. , I went to an allergist and they gave me a breathing test and they found that I was breathing better with medicine prescribed to asthmatics. They also referred me to someone who specializes in Vocal Cord Disorder. Along with this I was also prescribed with Nasacort and Zyrtec. The medication has helped me a bit,  but I'm still not able to get a satisfying  breathe at times. I'm so scared. I feel hopeless at times that I will have to live like this forever. PLEASE HELP ME!!
I came across the below answer will help...

Problem: i have had shortness of breath everyday for three weeks now it lasts usually all day im currently trying to stop smoking i don't get winded when i exercise nor does it wake me up at night i did have a sinus cold that went to my lungs but the breathing problem started a week or two before that? i have no insurance and my doc treated me for bronchitis and gave me 1 breathing treatment but didnt give me any instructions to continue them. it helped for a day but im still not breathing right. should i go on a inhaler? i can run jump get very active and it doesnt bother me but it just appears out of the blue when im home relaxing. i do have anxiety but i still get short of breath even when im relaxed

John Kenyon, CNA - Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:18 pm
More Sharing Services Share| Share on facebookShare on myspaceShare on googleShare on twitter

User avatar Hello -

While you have had a recent respiratory infection (bronchitis) and may even have asthma, it seems far more likely you are experiencing perceived, rather than actual, shortness of breath. The reason I say this is that you tolerate exercise with no problem, but only seem to have a problem drawing a full, satisfying breath when you are at rest. If it were a pulmonary problem it would worsen at night (these problems almost always worsen when the patient is horizontal) and if it were anything else it would definitely worsen with exertion.

The second part of my thinking on this is that while you acknowlege having some problems with anxiety, you find this breathing problem happens when "i'm home relaxing." Unfortunately, this is a very common (and extremely confusing) phenomenon in anxious people: they feel anxiety symptoms when they believe they are actually in their most relaxed state. What often happens is that anxious people sigh a lot, something of which they are utterly unaware. When one does this chronically (usually most often when "relaxing") it throws off excessive amounts of carbon dioxide (CO2). Since CO2 is the very thing that tells the brain it should want more air (breathing is voluntary but the urge to breathe is not), if it doesn't get enough of it (due to it being blown off due to sighing or other faulty breathing patterns) it doesn't "think" it needs for you to be breathing so much. The result is that you, being awake, know you should be breathing, but your brain doesn't think so, and the result is you feel as though you're not getting adequate air in, because your brain is actually resisting the reflex to breathe. This feels wrong, so you try harder to breathe, believing you should be (and it's true, breathing really is important -- but when we become unwittingly aware of our breathing it throws the whole process into confusion).

This is a long way of saying your sense of shortness of breath is probably an illusion created by an anxious personality. Learning to be fully aware of this and trying to manage it consciously, sometimes can make things get back to normal. When this happens, try breathing slowly, through your nose. Try to consciously resist the urge to sigh when you're physically at rest and relaxing. You may be surprised at how the feeling of oppressiveness disappears. At least that's the idea.
I've had the same thing for about a year now.  On and off.  Went to a doc and everything was fine.  He said it could be related to my (g.e.r.d.)  Indigestion can cause it.  And I know now that is exactly what it is.  If I lie down right after eating a meal that causes my gerd to act up.  Especially chocolate or something spicy.  I get the not enough air symptoms.  So I just sit up til it is normal again.  I did the yawning thing too.  Now I just try to relax when it happens, cause I know what is causing mine.
Hey everybody! Moral of the story first: I started drinking a lot of water and it fixed my problem. Read on if you'd like.

So I started researching this a few months back as my SOB was getting worse. I am 29 yrs old and I remember dealing with this as a child on and off since then. I am also a nurse so I had a little bit of an advantage in solving this problem for myself and my particular situation. So I went to Dr, they said asthma they said anxiety etc etc. I  am super chill, I don't stress!! I work out all the time to alleviate my stress. So I broke it down to what my body is trying to do and tell me. So if your body is craving oxygen, it likely either means your not getting enough(which I was, I checked my O2 sat at work), or your retaining too much CO2 (possibly). Or it could be metabolic (whole other discussion). Bottom line I noticed I didn't drink as much water at this exacerbated time as I did when it wasn't so bad. Guys, I seriously think a lot of this is simply related to our bodies just being a little too acidic and our bodies are trying to compensate. Oxygen is a base and CO2 is an acid. So if our bodies are trying to suck in more base then we could possibly be acidic.

It worked for me!!! Hope this helps someone!
im 17 years old male and im having the same problem. I don't get a 100% breath and i try to yawn to get a better breath. it drives me crazy. it does not happen when im with friends or when im involved in some kind of acrivity. it happens when im alone and think about it. sometimes i think if im gonna die. I have also started to feel some kind of congestion in my cest. i need urgent help. By the way i drink alot of tea and wanna ask if this is the reason.
I get the exact symptom so many people are describing here --  I've always said, " I can't get air/oxygen". I try yawning, etc, but I only "get air" once in s while.  (the doctor didn't know what it was)

It became clear to me that it's Anxiety.

The first times I remembering getting it were before Christmas every year ( long story --  I ended up doing all the shopping for family members, because they weren't able to, I had so many obligations) --  that's what helped me to realize that --  for me --  the cause is Anxiety

I'm sure certain things like caffeine would make it worse, medication for Attention Deficit...  (So, anti-anxiety medication, like Ativan (Lorazapam) would be good to try...)

Even figuring out that Anxiety causes this "awful feeling" helped me.

:  )
I'm 17 and I started to have the same symptoms of not being able to get a satisfying breath and yawning a lot and only occasionally getting a good breath when this first started it happened only occasionally now it's happening 24/7 no matter what I'm doing or where I'm at I haven't talked to a doctor yet because I'm afraid if the doctor tells me there's nothing wrong and there's nothing they can do then I'm gonna be stuck dealing with this for the rest of my life
I believe it is an anxiety issue (what causes the anxiety is another question-mine came about through leaky gut syndrome). Lorazapam 1mg tabs(i took as needed-no more than 3xs day eventually tapering off to one or half a day till.i could go right off-I never wanted to use more! ) helped me until I was able to face my fears and work out how to breathe into abdomen-Dr can put you on to a physiotherapist at the hospital who can teach you...apparently most of us don't breathe correctly..we breathe into chest rather than the abdomen.
The only things I can think of might be asthma or VCD (Vocal cord dysfunction)
If you suspect asthma, talk to a doctor and see how your daughter does on an inhaler for a 4 week period.
If the inhaler doesn't work, talk to a doctor about the possibility of VCD.
VCD and asthma are closely related, however VCD is often misdiagnosed as asthma. Inhalers and asthma medication doesn't help relieve VCD symptoms and attacks.
Best of luck and hope I helped
Started recently, have had it in the past on occasion.  Don't feel stressed as such, but have stressful work and have stressful family situation - Living with father with dementia (Mum recently passed away), one daughter just left on a world trip alone, the other has a hubby trying to find a job. Sometimes anxiety is expressed in our body and we don't realise we are suffering from it. I am grateful for some ideas about how to relieve the symptoms. Feel EXTREMELY negative about taking medication for anxiety or other issues. It seems it is not a recognised ailment and the medical world feel that they have to medicate against everything. People, unless you are really ill, try not to put artificial ingredients into your bodies. ... And that is all I have to say about that. :)
Look up Babesia - this is a red blood cell parasite (Lyme coinfection) I had it and was treated and it went a way.  It's very odd sensation.  It's called air hunger google that and Babesia and you will find a lot of information.  Good Luck!
I had the same problem when I was 10 and it happened in summer. I felt like this one time all of sudden I felt like I couldn't get enough air. I started panicking and my uncle and aunt started helping me out. They told my parents I would be fine so nothing happened. After a week it really started showing, my parents kept me home while everyone was having fun. My grandma was keeping my in check and was always their for me. Continued to happened 2 weeks. One time I thought I was ready to go on a trip so my parents were really glad but in the middle of the trip I started to feel it again and they send me to the hospital. Took 2 hours and then I got checked. They did all kinds do test and all of them were fine. They started to recognize and started taking me to serveral therapist and doctors. Sent me medication. Nothing worked, until one day my grandpa told me to pray and ask God to help me.I prayed and prayed to God every day balling out crying asking for forgiveness to help me and etc.one day a miracle happened that'll I never forget. It just vanished of that feeling and fear.I was living happy again and just rejoiced. I told everyone of how happy I was and how the Lord helped me. Hopefully you guys find the Lord to help you. He literally helped me from this feeling of not enough air. All you have to do is believe in him. I'm not kidding at all. I'll pray for you. Hopefully the Lord helps you :).