Respiratory Disorders Community
chest pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung and respiratory issues, allergies, asthma, bronchitis, colds/flu, chronic cough, COPD, lung abscess, nasal polyps, pleurisy, pneumonia, sarcoidosis, and tuberculosis.

chest pain

I am a 32 year old female, for a about the last three days I have been having chest pain int eh middle of my chest going towards the back of my chest in between my shoulds. I went to my pcp last week and she said i had bronchitis in my right lung, well i did have a sinus cold about a week in a half ago and she put me on a z pack and i took all of that. i do get panic attacks very easy and i am on xantex for that as well. Just wondering what would be causing the pain in my chest i only really feel it if i take deep breaths. I did have a ekg back in june and that came back normal and my doc keeps passing the pain off as panic attacks . oh she did say may have pulled a miscle in my left shoulder and gave me some things to do to help that as well. I just want my mind at ease, any info would be great.