Respiratory Disorders Community
chronic cough

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung and respiratory issues, allergies, asthma, bronchitis, colds/flu, chronic cough, COPD, lung abscess, nasal polyps, pleurisy, pneumonia, sarcoidosis, and tuberculosis.

chronic cough

I've had a chronic cough for 8 years.  I've seen every specialist my doctor has sent me to.  I've been treated for everything they can think of.  I don't have ashma, bronchitis, acid reflux, heart problems, esophageal problems, or allergies.  I cough so hard that I nearly pass out.  I've become nauseous and upchucked, and nearly always loose bladder control!  The only thing that ever helped to stop the cough was codeine.  Of course my doctor refused to prescribe it for more than a week.  I've become frantic looking for an answer.  My co-workers (and boss) have complained.  

This discussion is related to mummybear0.