constant blocked nose
I have a problem. Since I was young I always had running nose and was told that i have allergic rhinitis. But for the past two weeks, my nose have been giving me more problems than I can tolerate. My nose is always blocked, causing me to really be breathless. I have a constant headache too. and my sense of smell and taste are pretty much gone. The areas around my nose feels as though they have pressure applied to them. I really need help. I went to the doctors and was given iliadin 0.05%. it works well but i was told not to use it more than 5 days. So i've stopped. Anti-histamins are really useless to me. I really do not know what i sould do or who which specialist doctor I should see. Should I see an E,N,T doctor, respiratory dotor or an allergy doctor?
Your nose is blocked due to increase of some bone in your nose,and you should visit an ENT Surgeon and it needs an operation of your nose.
I have had a blocked nose for app 6 weeks now, also a very runny nose, when I cough my phlegm is green but not all the time, I am finding this so very uncomfortable, I do use a nasal spray which clears the blocked nose for a little while but it comes back again after a few hours, I would appreciate your opinion thanks