constant nose blowing for 4 years
My son has to blow his nose every morning for so many years now. First thing in the morning he has to blow his nose. It is white mucus, and there is a lot of it.

It started as a cold, and never stoped for over 4 years now. He is almost 11 years old. Nose blowing is sometimes followed by sneezing.  He is not allergic to any foods that we are aware off.  Could diet free of sugar and milk relieve these symptoms, or what can stop this? Benadryl did not help, even after taking two bottles of it.
He is normal active child and he is doing fine at school. I have nevere noticed any difference, and unfortunately we are used to his nose blowing now, but we are aware of that something is wrong, either food, or? We do not have any pets and house is clean with not lots of chemicals used in the household. Thank you for any help or recommendation.
Sounds like allergies. Could be from the air. mucinex is wonderful for this kind of mucus. I would take him to an ear nose and throat doc. could have problems with adenoids and how they drain. Hope this helps.